White Tea Tx®
White Tea Extract
Buy 1 Bottles
at retail $31.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $31.95
White Tea Extract
White Tea extract provides protective catechins that may help improve cellular protection. White tea antioxidants are among the strongest found in nature, offering protection for the circulatory system and other important organs and tissues. White Tea Tx® is a herbal tincture that contains specialized nutritional components that may support levels of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract, supporting immune health and good digestion.*
White Tea Extract is sourced from the same plant as green and black tea, Camellia sinensis. White tea is less oxidized than green tea, and significantly less oxidized than black tea, providing the lowest tannin content of these three distinct teas. This herbal tincture may be able to assist the body’s natural immunity and resistance, while protecting the healthy forms needed by the body. White tea extract is also known to enhance your skin’s overall health and appearance, keeping it looking and feeling smooth. White Tea Tx® is also helpful for the circulatory system and other important organs and tissues, as it offers powerful defense for the intestines and colon, protecting it against the growth of abnormal cells.*
Why Take InVite®'s White Tea Tx®?
Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
Supplies concentrated White Tea Polyphenols in a decaffeinated form
No artificial ingredients
Free of alcohol, gluten and sodium
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements like this White Tea extract, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To ask a question or to purchase your White Tea Tx®, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Suggested Usage: Shake well. As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) droppers (1 to 2 ml) in 8 fl oz of water two times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
|Serving Size: 2 ml (56 droppers)
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Decaffeinated White Tea Exract
(Std to contain 90 mg of Polyphenols)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Demineralized Water, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract.
|White Tea Tx® "Powerful Antioxidant Protection From the Tea Plant" |
| || |
What is White Tea?
White Tea comes from the Camellia sinensis tea plant like green and black tea, but it provides different health benefits than other types of tea. White Tea includes only the first few tender growths of the tea plant, picked shortly before the buds have fully opened. This occurs around the same time when the ground is thawing out and the snow is melting in the early spring. The buds are covered by fine silvery hairs that turn white when dried naturally indoors. Because of this timing, the tea is loaded with powerful antioxidants.
Where does White Tea come from?
White tea comes from the same plant as green, black, and oolong tea (Camellia sinensis). It is picked early in the year, it is unprocessed and dried naturally. This results in a modestly-fermented product loaded with tea antioxidants.
| Benefits: |
- White tea antioxidants are among the strongest antioxidants found in nature, offering protection for circulatory system and other important organs and tissues
- White tea is a powerful defender against harmful bacteria, yeasts, and viruses, yet it ignores the healthy bacteria in your intestines
- White tea is one of the few agents that has an effect on Solobacterium moorei, which causes bad breath
- White tea antioxidants have great protective benefits for the colon, defending it from abnormal cell growth
- White tea migrates to the surface of the skin, improving its overall health and appearance and protecting against wrinkles and discoloration
| Features: |
- Contains a minimum of 45mg of White Tea antioxidants per dropper
- Free of oxalate, fluoride, and caffeine, calories and alcohol
- Liquid, delicious, easy-to-swallow tincture flavored with natural fruit flavors
- Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf
- Contained in a vegetable glycerin base
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
What are the benefits of tinctures over pills?
Our liquid tinctures have been created to deliver the maximum health benefits of natural ingredients in a pleasant-tasting, easy-to-swallow liquid formula. Convenient, portable and easy to use, InVite® tinctures improve your body’s absorption of essential nutrients. Our tinctures are an enjoyable alternative to pills and capsules, especially for those who dislike conventional pills or have trouble taking supplements in tablet or capsule form. Just 2 droppers full of our exclusive line of liquid tinctures can be mixed into water or another beverage for an instant, nutrient-packed health booster. Unlike many liquid herbal products that are extracted in a grain alcohol base, our sweet-tasting tinctures are glycerin-based – this makes them a great choice for anyone avoiding glucose.
Are tinctures safe for children?
Our fruit-derived tinctures like BlueGranate Tx® are excellent supplements to provide vital antioxidants to children. Even our Green Tea Tx® and White Tea Tx® are healthy for most children and have been shown to support young immune systems.
Why are some nutrients available as tinctures while others are not?
We’re committed to developing a wide range of nutrients in liquid tincture form for our customers. However, some dietary ingredients and nutrients may not be suitable as tinctures if they:
- Remain more stable in a dry format
- Have a poor taste in liquid
- Require too large a serving size to fit in a dropper
- Require chemicals or emulsifiers to mix them