Vitamin D3 3000 IU (90 Capsules)
Buy 1 each
at retail $25.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $20.76
Buy 2 each
at retail $25.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $51.90
Vitamin D3 3000 Supplement
Vitamin D has become one of the most highly recommended dietary supplements over the last few years by healthcare professionals. Vitamin D is not technically an essential vitamin, since the body naturally synthesizes the sunshine vitamin through a chemical reaction between the sun’s UV rays and the cholesterol on your skin. Nevertheless, it has been estimated that approximately 70% of North Americans have Vitamin D deficiencies. This is due to a combination of factors - low levels of sunlight for most of the year, obesity, sun avoidance, and low consumption of foods high in Vitamin D such as fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sardines). Inadequate Vitamin D in the body often leads to conditions such as rickets and osteomalacia, which bring on symptoms like bone and muscle pain, enlarged joints, and easily fractured bones. Given the high prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency, this could be the most essential of all the conditionally essential vitamins.
Vitamin D3 is the active form of vitamin D. It is sourced from sheep’s wool and easily absorbed by the body. Research suggests that an adequate supply of Vitamin D can help maintain normal blood sugar levels and support blood pressure already within normal range, when taken as part of a well-balanced diet. Vitamin D may help promote a healthy immune response as well by activating T and B cells of the immune system. In fact, without sufficient Vitamin D levels, the immune system cannot function properly to resist infection.
According to data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survery (NHANES III), a goverment program of studies used to assess the health and nutritional status of adults and children, many Americans have low levels of this crucially important vitamin. Other research shows that higher potencies of Vitamin D are required to adequately raise blood levels to sufficiency. Although an interaction between sunlight and cholesterol in the skin can form the precursor to Vitamin D, darker skin, aging of the skin, the use of sunscreens, and a decrease in sunshine during the winter months make this impractical for many.
Why Take InVite®'s Vitamin D3 3000 Supplement?
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Made using Vcaps® technology (vegetarian capsules) employing advanced delivery methods for efficient absorption
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Vitamin D3 3000 supplement, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults take one (1) capsule once a day with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Vegateble Stearate, Silica.
Vcaps® is a registered trademark from Capsugel®
What is Vitamin D3?
Known as the “sunshine vitamin”, Vitamin D is an important vitamin naturally synthesized by the body through a chemical process between the sun’s UV rays and cholesterol on your skin. Many individuals experience Vitamin D deficiencies – up to 70% of Americans suffer from low levels of vitamin D due to low sunlight for much of the year, avoiding the sun during the summer months, and insufficient consumption of food sources.
Vitamin D3 is the active version of vitamin D. It is derived from sheep’s wool, and it has become one of the most highly recommended supplements in recent years. Supplementing with Vitamin D3 can be very effective in reducing the effects of inadequate vitamin D in the body. Without enough of the “sunshine vitamin”, you become more prone to conditions such as rickets and osteomalacia, bone and muscle pain, enlarged joints, and easily fractured bones. Vitamin D3 supplements can help avoid these issues, as well as reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis later in life. It has also been suggested in research that Vitamin D3 can maintain blood sugar and blood pressure levels already within normal range, and may also support healthy immune system function. Vitamin D3 promotes the absorption of Calcium into the bones, helps prevent loss of bone mass, and helps alleviate and reduce the risk of bone disorders.
- Corrects common Vitamin D deficiencies
- Works with Vitamin K2 w/K1
- Assists with absorption of Calcium into the bones
- Supports bone and joint health
- Helps to reduce loss of bone mass
- Helps decrease risk of bone conditions such as osteoporosis, rickets and osteomalacia
- May support healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range
- May support blood pressure levels already within normal range
- May support healthy immune response
- Provides 3000IU (750% DV) of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) per capsule
- Conditionally essential, fat-soluble vitamin that acts like a hormone in the body
- Vegetarian Vcaps® capsules for excellent absorption and bioavailability
- Convenient serving size of one or two easy-to-swallow Vcaps® capsules per day
- May be combined with other InVite product for bone health, including: Bone Food Powder, Calplex Hx, K-Mag Hx, Calcium Magnesium and Calcium Citrate with D3
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)