Traumeel ointment is a patented topical solution that offers temporary relief for muskloskeletal joint and muscle pain, stiffness, bruising and swelling in the back, neck, wrist, knee, ankle, muscles and other joints. The formula provided in Traumeel ointment is a soothing combination of 14 different homeopathic remedies at various potencies ranging from 1X to 8X and includes several soothing ingredients such as Calendula officinalis 1X, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) 1X, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) 6X and Arnica montana 3X. Apply externally for temporary relief from pain due to muscular pain, joint pain and stiffness, sports injuries and bruising.
Commonly believed that the chemicals in calendula help new tissue grow in wounds and reduce swelling at the site of an injury, our Traumeel ointment contains Calendula officinalis at a potency of 1X.
Hamamelis virginiana, or witch hazel, relieves swelling, bleeding, itching, pain, and discomfort at the site of an injury. Traumeel ointment contains Hamamelis virginiana at a potency of 1X.
Hyperium perforatum (St. John’s Wort) oil helps ease temporary and occasional nerve pain, tingling and numbness when applied topically. A homeopathic remedy, it is used for temporary pain relief. Our Traumeel ointment contains Hypericum perforatum at a potency of 6X.
Arnica montana can help to relieve joint and muscle pain, aid in repairing damaged tissues, work to decrease swelling in the area of injury, and help minimize the appearance of bruising on the skin. Traumeel ointment provides Arnica montana at a potency of 3X.
Traumeel Ointment Benefits & Features:
- Provides temporary relief for sore or strained muscles, joint pain and stiffness, minor injuries and general wear-and-tear on the body without any negative side effects
- May help avoid bruising and discoloration at the affected area
- Contains a soothing combination of several natural ingredients including: Calendula officinalis 1X, Hamamelis virginiana 1X, and Arnica montana 3X.
- Apply topical Traumeel ointment liberally to the affected area as needed up to three times per day, or use as directed by a health practitioner.
- Non-medicinal ingredients include: cetylstearyl alcohol, paraffin, purified water, white petrolatum, ethanol, and ethanol 10% by volume.
Warning: For external use only. Do not apply over open wounds or broken skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Product Information:
- Our traumeel ointment is not intended to treat or remediate any medical condition.
- Consult your personal health practitioner if pregnant, nursing or lactating before using this or any homeopathic products.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade supplements, nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your traumeel ointment, call us at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find an InVite Health store near you!