Sterols Plus Hx®
Your Price: $55.95 Bottle
Buy 1 Bottles
at retail $55.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $55.95
Sterols Plus Hx®
Red Yeast Rice, Oat Bran, Cranberry & Sterols Supplement
Plant sterols are healthy fatty components that provide nutritional support for people with cholesterol levels already within normal range and borderline cholesterol. Plant sterols have great benefits for cholesterol support. Research has shown a direct link between consuming plant sterols and lower levels of LDL, or bad cholesterol, in the body.
Oat ß-glucans are a fiber from oat bran that have the ability to bind to cholesterol that is present in foods we consume, thereby escorting some cholesterol out of the body before it can be absorbed. Red Yeast Rice is natural substance extracted from rice that has been fermented with a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus. Red yeast rice naturally has a list of nutrients for borderline cholesterol levels. These include monacolin K, sterols, isoflavones, and good fats called mono-unsaturates. The Proanthocyanidins in Cranberry Fruit Extract may help support circulatory health. Sterols Plus Hx® Powder supplies four herbs that may support cardiovascular health.
Why Take InVite®'s Sterols Plus Hx®?
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Easy-to-Swallow Powder
The FDA has officially approved these health claim on phytosterols and fiber: Supplements containing at least 650mg per serving of Plant Sterol Esters, taken twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 grams, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.* Soluble fiber from foods such as oatmeal as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.*
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Sterols Supplement, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults, one (1) scoop two or three times a day stirred into liquid consumed right before meals, or use as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 4.93 Grams (Approx. 1 Scoop)
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
|Oat Beta Glucan (Whole Oat Bran)
7% Beta Glucan
|Red Yeast Rice Powder
|Cranberry Fruit Extract
|Stevia Leaf Extract
|* % Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SOY.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Beet Root Powder.
What are Plant Sterols?
Phytosterols, often referred to as Plant Sterol Esters, are a group of compounds found naturally in plant cell membranes. Plant Sterols are chemically similar to the natural cholesterol in your body, but they are produced by plants, not animals. When consumed in either food or supplement form, they battle with LDL cholesterol (“bad” cholesterol) for absorption into the digestive system. This blocks the saturation of LDL cholesterol, resulting in maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels. Well-documented studies have shown a direct link between taking plant sterols and LDL cholesterol. In fact, the research on phytosterols and cholesterol is strong enough that the National Cholesterol Education has recommended that people with high cholesterol consume adequate amounts each day. The FDA has also released an official claim on the use and effectiveness of phytosterol consumption: Foods containing at least 0.65 grams per serving of vegetable oil plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 grams, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
One of the best aspects of plant sterols is that, according to studies, they seem to work on nearly every individual. In several studies, every participant experienced positive results from consuming plant sterols, although it’s important to remember that there are always exceptions. Work with a certified InVite nutritionist or Naturopathic Doctor to determine the best plan for your personal needs.
What is Oat Beta Glucan?
InVite’s Sterols Plus Powder contains 1500mg of Nutrim®, which delivers high levels of liberated oat ß-glucans. Decades of research show that oat ß-glucans, like those in Nutrim®, lower cholesterol naturally via four possible mechanisms*:
1. Oat ß-glucans work with the body’s natural mechanism of scavenging cholesterol. The body has a “built-in” ability to flush out excess cholesterol via bile produced by the liver. However, a large amount of the bile can be reabsorbed. Oat ß-glucans have an affinity for binding with bile and escorting it out of the body, resulting in naturally lower cholesterol.
2. Oat ß-glucans have the ability to bind to cholesterol that is present in foods we consume, thereby escorting some cholesterol out of the body before it can be absorbed.
3. Oat ß-glucans bind to some of the saturated fats and trans-fats in food, helping to flush them out before absorption. Saturated fat and trans-fat are associated with elevated cholesterol levels.
4. Good bacteria (probiotics) can transform oat ß-glucans into substances that block cholesterol production in the liver.
- Provides nutritional support for those with cholesterol levels already within normal range
- Helps reduce heightened levels of LDL (or “bad”) cholesterol
- Blocks absorption of LDL cholesterol into the digestive system
- May reduce the risk of heart disease
- Helps support healthy circulation
- Official claim from the FDA states that plant sterols are effective in supporting healthy cholesterol and lowering your risk of heart disease
- Sterols Plus Hx® Powder provides 700mg of Plant Phytosterol Esters for a total of 1.4 grams in a great tasting powder
- Powdered formula includes 1200mg of Red Yeast Rice for LDL and borderline cholesterol and 500mg of Cranberry Fruit Extract with 25mg standardized antioxidant proanthocyanidins for healthy circulation
- Provides 1500mg of Oat Beta Glucan (Nutrim®)
- Ingredients provided in a fruit-flavored powder for excellent absorption and bioavailability
- Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf extract for great taste
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
ALLERGY WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SOY!