| ||Ships in 1 to 10 business days|
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $51.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $41.56
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $51.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $103.90
Resveratrol Hx® supports metabolism and may help improve lean body mass in overweight individuals, acting as a safety net for their health. Resveratrol recycles cellular power plants in aging individuals, reducing the risk of frailty and supports health aging. It may also help improve the capacity of energy production derived from exercise. Resveratrol Hx® supports heart health and circulation, brain health, and lung health. It may help support blood sugar levels already within a normal range.*
Quercetin and Grape Seed Extract have been added to support and amplify the benefits of Resveratrol. Polygonum cuspidatum, also known as the giant knotweed plant, is a traditional herbal medicine that provides a stable source of resveratrol. In Japan, giant knotweed is nutritious enough to be eaten as a vegetable. Plant extracts are capable of replacing grapes and wine-making byproducts due to a higher concentration of the active ingredient, trans-resveratrol.
A more advanced and bioactive form of the InVite®’s original Resveratrol supplement, Resveratrol Hx® has 200mg of Polygonum Cuspidatum, supplying 100mg of active-stabilized Trans-Resveratrol per liquid-filled capsule.
Why Take InVite®'s Resveratrol Hx®?
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Made with Licaps® Technology (Liquid-filled vegetarian capsules) employing advanced delivery methods for efficient absorption
- Employing Capsugel® technology to protect the sensitive Resveratrol ingredient from oxygen and light, which otherwise causes Resveratrol to decay
- 100mg active Trans-Resveratrol per capsule
- Alcohol free
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements like this Resveratrol supplement, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Resveratrol Hx®, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) Licaps® vegetarian capsule once or twice a day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 Vegetarian Licaps® Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Grape Seed Extract
90% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural Palm Oil, Vegetable Cellulose, Beeswax, Rosemary Extract, Chlorophyll.
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a phytoalexin, a natural substance that is released by plants to protect them from fungus and other microbes, from extreme temperatures, and from excessive dampness or drought.
Where does Resveratrol come from?
Resveratrol is found in small amounts in the following foods: the skin of the red grape, red wine, peanuts, and in Polygonum cuspidatum (a large perennial plant). This plant supplies the highest level of truly active Trans-Resveratrol.
How can I benefit from Resveratrol Supplements?
Resveratrol is a major manipulator, but in a positive way that offers major health benefits: resveratrol manipulates your genes. Resveratrol slows aging of the important genes in your brain, your heart, and your muscles, which is crucial because these genes are responsible for the health and function of your brain, heart, and other vital organs throughout the aging process. Resveratrol also works as a powerful cellular antioxidant, fighting against inflammation in a microscopic fashion. Because of this, Resveratrol has demonstrated a major ability to help protect your heart, circulation, brain, kidneys, pancreas, thyroid and adrenal glands, and many other vital organs and body functions.
- Manipulates the genes in the heart, brain, and muscles, helping to reverse the effects of aging on your vital organs
- Resveratrol may help extend both your health span and lifespan
- Excellent ability to reverse the impact of aging
- Protects your brain and neurological system; may help protect from aging and age-related conditions
- Protects the capillaries that feed into the retina, thus promoting eye and vision health
- Excellent benefits for circulation; regulates proper blood flow
- Reduces dangerous cellular changes in the body, specifically in the breast tissue and prostate
- Shields the liver from toxins
- Supports the HDL’s ability to remove cholesterol from your artery walls
- Supports the bone marrow and lymphatic system
- Major ability to protect your heart, circulation, brain, kidneys, pancreas, thyroid, adrenal glands and nearly every other vital organ
- Resveratrol Hx® provides 200mg of Polygonum Cuspidatum (supplying 100mg of active Trans-Resveratrol); 30mg of Grape Seed Extract with 95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, 30mg of Quercetin; and 25mg of Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
- Ingredients provided in a Liquid-Filled Vegetarian Licaps® capsule for superior absorption
- The capsule is infused with chlorophyllin, a chlorophyll derivative. This protects the Resveratrol from the degrading effects of light.
- Encapsulated together with Grape Seed Extract and Quercetin, two related food ingredients that supercharge the benefits of Resveratrol
- Same potent antioxidant protection of expensive red wine in just one capsule, without the calories and alcohol.
- This product is alcohol-free
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)