Magnesium Glycinate 120MG,180C
Your Price: $34.10 Bottle
Magnesium is a very important mineral and a critical co-factor in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It is involves in keeping heart rhythm steady, bones strong, blood sugar regulation, normal blood pressure maintenance and in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
Magnesium Glycinate is a highly absorbable form of the mineral and less likely to cause loose stools than other forms of magnesium. The mineral is made up of magnesium, an essential mineral, and glycine, a non-essential amino acid. As it is carried to your cells which bind to the amino acid, the mineral is more easily absorbed by the body. This is called chelation. For those with magnesium deficiency magnesium glycinate is recommended to assist in reversing deficiencies of this valuable mineral.
Additional Features and Benefits of Magnesium Glycinate:
- Magnesium glycinate can help alleviate muscle cramps and soreness*
- Magnesium may be beneficial in dealing with tension headaches and can be of help in people with migraines*
- Magnesium may help women with menstrual cramps as well as with premenstrual irritability*
- Since the central nervous system is affected by magnesium levels, it may help with anxiety, restlessness, hyperactivity and insomnia*
- Magnesium plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism and may influence the release and activity of insulin (the hormone involved in glucose metabolism) and so it may be especially important for diabetics or those who are at risk of developing diabetes*
- Stress depletes magnesium and so people under stress may need to pay attention to their magnesium intake*
Due to its stabilizing properties, magnesium has a positive effect on mood swings as it is known to remove mercury from the body. Mercury is believed to lead to emotional instability.*
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia sufferers have reported that taking magnesium glycinate alleviates the symptoms of these diseases.* Consult with your healthcare provider before beginning a regimen that includes magnesium.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
* - This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
InVite® Health has a full selection of vitamins and supplements for all your nutritional requirements. Contact us today to learn which supplements would best fit your needs. Call Customer Service at 800-349-0929 from 9 AM to 5 PM EST to speak to one of our nutritionists or click here to find a store near you!