Indole-3-Carbinol w/ DIM
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $44.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $35.96
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $44.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $89.90
Indole-3-Carbinol w/ DIM
Indole-3-Carbinol (I-3-C) is a compound found in cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower. Cruciferous vegetables are essential for the nutritional support of delicate, hormone-sensitive organs and tissues. Healthy bacteria in the intestines convert I-3-C into a number of different substances that are thought to be protective for women's breast and sex organs, especially their cervical tissue. The most important derivative made from Indole-3-Carbinol is DIM (Diindolylmethane). I-3-C and DIM may have the ability to improve protection from xeno-estrogens, such as the fragrances in deodorant, phthalates, and some pesticides, while supporting estrogen detoxification pathways.*
Why Take InVite®'s Indole-3-Carbinol with DIM?
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Made with Vcaps® Technology (vegetarian capsules) employing advanced delivery methods for efficient absorption
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements like this I3C supplement, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Indole-3-Carbinol w/ DIM, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule one to three times a day with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Vegetable Stearate.
Vcaps® is a registered trademark of Capsugel®
What is Indole-3-Carbinol with DIM?
Indole-3-Carbinol (I-3-C) and 3, 3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) are extracts from cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, etc.). These two phytonutrients have great antioxidant properties, and they help protect certain delicate tissues in the body from the side effects of harmful estrogens found in the environment. These harmful estrogens may be acquired through contaminated water, pesticides, some medications, plastic, and more. I-3-C and DIM have the ability to convert these estrogens into neutral metabolites, detoxifying the body and allowing for safe excretion. This decreases the dominance of harmful estrogens overall.
- Provides nutritional support for delicate, hormone-sensitive tissues
- Protects body tissues from harmful environmental estrogens with key extracts derived from cruciferous vegetables
- Supplies two key phytonutrient antioxidants, I-3-C and DIM
- Detoxifies the body from harmful environmental estrogens like contaminated water, pesticides, pollution and more by converting them into neutral metabolites
- Helps reduce the overall estrogen dominance in an individual
- Improves overall detoxification process in the body
- Offers support for cellular, cervix, prostate, and breast tissue health
- Contains 200mg of I-3-C and 25mg of DIM to protect delicate tissues
- Offers support for sensitive tissues and improves detoxification in the body
- Protects against harmful environmental estrogens with all-natural ingredients from broccoli
- Supplied in a convenient, easy-to-swallow vegetarian Vcaps® capsule for superior absorption
- Convenient serving size of two (2) Vcaps® capsules twice daily
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)