Alkalizer - Independent Research Studies
- Relationship and Interaction between Sodium and Potassium
- Beta-alanine (CarnosynTM) supplementation in elderly subjects(60–80 years): effects on muscle carnosine content and physical capacity
- Role of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine and exercise performance.
- Exercise-induced oxidaive stress the effects of B-alanine supplement in women.
- Effect of a supplement rich in alkaline minerals on acid-base balance in humans
- Effects of Potassium Bicarbonate on Endothelial Function, CV Risk Factors and Bone Turnover in Mild Hypertensives
- The Balance of Bone Health Tipping the Scales in Favor of Potassium Rich and Bicarbonate Rich Foods
- Potassium Bicarbonate Attenuates the Urinary Nitrogen Excretion that Accompanies and Increase in Dietary Protein and May Promote Calcium Absorption
- Effect of potassium citrate supplementation or increased fruit and vegetable intake on bone metabolism in healthy postmenopausal women; a randomized controlled trial