Ignatia Amara is a homeopathic remedy also known as the St. Ignatius Bean. This remedy is used primarily for temporary relief of symptoms related to emotional shock and other mental and/or emotional conditions. Ignatia Amara may also help alleviate physical symptoms related to grief, depression, anxiety and emotional stress. Ignatia Amara pellets by Boiron are potentized to 30C HPUS.
This homeopathic remedy is derived from Strychnos ignatii, a large tree found on the Philippine Islands. Ignatia Amara is often called the St. Ignatius Bean in reference to the contemporary patron saint of spiritual retreats and exercise, St. Ignatius of Loyola. This product contains no strychnine or alkaloids.
*The letters HPUS indicate that the ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Ignatia Amara Benefits & Features:
- Offers temporary relief for emotional distress
- May help relieve physical symptoms related to mental conditions, grief and emotional anguish
- Formulated in a base of lactose and sucrose
- Consult a knowledgeable healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or lactating
- Ignatia Amara pellets are potentized to 30C HPUS
Ignatia Amara pellets by Boiron meet InVite Health’s standard of top-quality nutritional products. For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade supplements, nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Ignatia Amara pellets today, call us at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find an InVite Health store near you!