Coenzyme Q10 (100mg) Chewable
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $41.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $33.56
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $41.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $83.90
Coenzyme Q10 (100mg) Chewable
CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) is an important energy-releasing nutrient naturally produced in the human body. It is the cellular sparkplug that allows the body to use the calories from food and convert them into energy. It produces energy in the cell. It is a mitochondrial activator, allowing the cells to produce more ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate), the body’s source of chemical energy. CoQ10 offers cardiovascular support for those with blood pressure already within normal range, for the elderly, and for additional antioxidant support of the health and function of your heart, brain, gums, liver and kidneys.
In the young and healthy, CoQ10 is created naturally – however, as we age, these levels tend to decrease. CoQ10 levels may also become depleted in those with compromised immune systems or in those taking certain medications (see Drug Nutrient Interactions Chart). In these cases, supplementation can be highly beneficial. What’s more, CoQ10 is not found in high levels in food.
Why Take InVite®'s Coenzyme Q10 (100mg) Chewable?
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Convenient chewable tablet
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Coenzyme Q10 (100mg) Chewable, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
As a dietary supplement for adults chew one (1) tablet one to three times a day with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 Chewable Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet. |
Other Ingredients: Dextrose, Compressible sugar, Orange flavor, Vegetable stearate, Silica.
|Ubiquinol: The Most Advanced Form of Coenzyme Q10
What is Ubiquinol?
Ubiquinol is the most technologically advanced form of Coenzyme Q10. It is all-natural and exactly the same as the CoQ10 that your body creates naturally when you are young and healthy. CoQ10 is the spark plug that allows every cell in the body make and utilize energy from the calories consumed through the diet. Taking Ubiquinol can improve metabolism and overall efficiency, turning back the clock of an aging body.
Where does Ubiquinol come from?
When you are young and healthy, you make the same version of Coenzyme Q10, known as Ubiquinol. But with age, or in the case of a serious health condition, this ability gradually reduces. Our Ubiquinol is made in the United States from a natural fermentation process.
Check out InVite's CoQ10 + Ubiquinol Products here:
| Benefits: |
- May increase energy for the brain and body
- May help restore energy for those with viruses or those taking certain medications
- May improve efficiency of key organs, including the heart and arteries, restoring youth and helping to maintain healthy blood pressure and heart rate
- May protect the heart from damage and maintain normal heart rhythm
- May protect health and function of the kidneys
- May protect the liver
- May be beneficial for macular degeneration as well as hearing loss
- Benefits gum health
- Many drugs deplete the body of Coenzyme Q10 – by taking Ubiquinol you are restoring its level, helping to prevent fatigue and organ damage and dysfunction
- May benefit energy and endurance during a workout
- May improve function in the very elderly, as well as in those with compromised immune systems
| Features: |
- Structurally identical to the active CoQ10 created naturally in young and healthy individuals
- Supports CoQ10 levels in the kidneys, heart, pancreas, liver and other tissues, which tend to decrease with age
- All-natural, antioxidant version of CoQ10, manufactured in the USA through a natural process
- Provides superior absorption, as shown in human clinical trials
- Ingredients provided in a vegetarian liquid-filled Licaps® capsule for optimal absorption
- Microbiologically tested at least three times for freshness, purity, and potency
- Liquid-filled capsules filled in an oxygen-free environment, ensuring freshness and potency that is further safeguarded by the tight weave of the capsule
- No heat or saturated fats are used in the filling of the capsule
- Remains active for a much longer time in the body, giving a more sustained benefit
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
It’s true what Dr Selassie says about CoQ10 being good for your mouth. I have been taking the chewable CoQ10 and my gums have stopped bleeding. I also take all InVite dental products.