Following a healthy lifestyle, including a healthy diet and regular exercise routine, can make a major difference in cardiovascular health. But superior non-GMO heart health dietary supplements are important for your overall heart wellness.†
The Heart Health Program Contains:
- CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) + Coenzyme 1 (NADH)
- Resveratrol Hx®
CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) + Coenzyme 1 (NADH)
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an important energy-releasing nutrient produced naturally in the human body. Ubiquinol - CoQ10 in its active form - allows calories from food to be absorbed and utilized as energy throughout the body. Ubiquinol is needed for energy; no energy can be made in our body without it. Ubiquinol supports cardiovascular and neuromuscular health, and may help boost muscle function and performance, while decreasing fatigue and providing antioxidant protection. NADH is a stabilized form of Nicotinamide, a powerful B-vitamin used for protection and metabolism in the brain and muscles. NADH is needed to create energy and helps recycle Ubiquinol to support muscle function and energy.†
- Kaneka QH™ offers a clinically studied, body-identical, active form of coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol)
- Ubiquinol is better absorbed than regular CoQ10, allowing for higher blood and tissue levels
- Capsugel® employs patented technology from Texas Tech University Health Science Center; D-Limonene from citrus fruits breaks Ubiquinol down to millions of tiny droplets that are also more water-soluble creating a self nano-emulsifying supplement, greatly improving its bioavailability and absorption
For more information on CoQ10 Ubiquinol + Coenzyme 1 NADH, including podcast episodes, videos and research, click here.
Resveratrol is a widely studied antioxidant that has been shown to support brain health and memory function, healthy circulation, and may support blood sugar already within a normal range. Polygonum cuspidatum, also known as the giant knotweed plant, is a traditional herbal medicine that provides a stable source of Resveratrol. Grape Seed Extract provides flavonoids called Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, or OPCs, to support the immune system, skin, intestines, arteries and heart. Grape Seed Extract has also been shown to be protective in mediating inflammatory pathways, thereby further supporting healthy circulation. Quercetin is a plant-based flavonoid that supports a healthy immune and inflammatory response. It also offers cardiovascular support for those with healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.†
- Stabilized chlorophyll (the green ingredient in vegetables) is infused using Capsugel® technology to protect the sensitive Resveratrol ingredient from oxygen and light, which otherwise causes it to decay
- Calorie and Alcohol Free
For more information on Resveratrol Hx®, including podcast episodes, videos and research, click here.
CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) + Coenzyme 1 (NADH): As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule once or twice a day with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional Resveratrol Hx®: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) Licaps® vegetarian capsule once or twice a day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.