Potassium Citrate capsules by Thorne Vitamins provide 99mg of active ingredient per serving. Potassium is required by and stored in all the cells of the body. Potassium inside the cells must maintain a much higher level than outside the cells to maintain optimal nerve conduction, blood pressure support, heart function, and skeletal muscle function. Potassium is also an alkalinizing agent for the urine, where it can help prevent the accumulation of unwanted solids. Potassium Citrate capsules are a great option to maintain all of these essential body processes and functions.
Many drugs can deplete potassium levels such as aspirin, laxatives, sodium bicarbonate, trisalicylate, colchicine, corticosteroids, and non-potassium sparing diuretics (thiazides). Potassium Citrate capsules are very effective to help replenish your body’s supply of potassium. It’s been estimated that 90% of Americans are deficient in Potassium. The RDA for Potassium is 4500mg. A banana contains approximately 400 mg of potassium.
Potassium Citrate Benefits and Features:
- Helps maintain essential body functions with 99mg of Potassium Citrate
- Provides support for nerve signaling, blood pressure, heart function and skeletal muscles
- Helps replenish potassium levels in the body due to drug-induced nutrient depletion
- DIRECTIONS: Take one Potassium Citrate capsule one to three times per day, or use as recommended by a healthcare professional
- Use caution when using Potassium Citrate with potassium-sparing diuretics and ACE inhibitors (captopril, enalapril, ramipril, etc.) as these medications can produce potassium retention by inhibiting aldosterone
Potassium Citrate by Thorne Vitamins meets InVite Health’s standard of top-quality nutritional products. For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade supplements, nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Potassium Citrate by Thorne Vitamins today, call us at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find an InVite Health store near you!