Cholesterol Health Program
Our Cholesterol Health Program offers support for healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range.†
The Cholesterol Health Program Contains:
Fish Oil 1000mg
Derived from the tissues of cold-water oily fish, fish oil is the best known source of Omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3s are considered "essential fatty acids" and are a necessary component to a basic nutrition protocol. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids can support healthy cholesterol levels and overall heart health.†
- Molecularly distilled; thoroughly tested to ensure it is free of contaminants
- Made in Canada from wild caught fish
- Derived from wild-caught anchovy, sardine, and tuna from Norway, Chile or Peru
For more information on Fish Oil 1000mg, including podcast episodes, videos and research, click here.
Plant Sterols are a natural component of many healthy foods. However, it is difficult to obtain an adequate supply of these plant-based nutrients from food sources. Sterols supplements may be necessary to improve blood fat levels and balance cholesterol in the body. Phytosterol Esters are plant fats that help support and maintain healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system function and provide support for individuals who have borderline cholesterol levels.†
- CoroWise® Phytosterol Esters are derived from plant sources and are backed by an FDA health claim, recommended by the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) of the National Health, Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health
- In a base of flaxseed oil
- Safe for the liver and kidneys, safe to use with cholesterol medications, safe to use with other nutrients and herbs
For more information on Sterols, including podcast episodes, videos and research, click here.
Fish Oil 1000mg: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule once or twice a day with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Sterols: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule right before meals two or three times a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.