We do not sell this product to customers in the following states: AK, HI, ID, IA, LA, MS, MO, NC, ND, OK, OR, SC, UT, WA, WI
The InVite® Hemp Collection offers a Full Spectrum Hemp Drops 500mg (Cinnamon), derived from premium quality, organically grown, full spectrum industrial hemp. Hemp Drops are Seed-to-Shelf certified – each milligram of this Full Spectrum Hemp is tracked, from the seed to the shelf. Hemp Softgels do not contain artificial dyes or fragrances and are pesticide free.
More about our manufacturer, Speedy Naturals™
- 100% U.S. Grown Hemp (Colorado)
- A proud member of the Colorado Hemp Association
- One of their highest priorities is to directly partner with U.S. Hemp farmers
- Made using Speedy Veg™, a proprietary organic soil amendment combining over 70 trace minerals sourced from plant mineral deposits, sea-sources minerals and ancient volcano deposits to promote faster growth times and higher yields. Speedy Veg™ is OMRI Listed – The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) is an international nonprofit organization that determines which input products are allowed for use in certified organic operations under the USDA National Organic Program.
- Only the most essential cannabinoids/terpenes from the hemp plant are extracted
- Does not contain any isolate or synthetic ingredients
- All products are inspected by an in-house lab and verified by independent third parties that supply documentation, including certificate of analysis
- Speedy Naturals processing facility is now a Certified Organic Processing Facility
Suggested Use: Shake well, take one dropper-full when needed with food.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use under the age of 18.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED SERVING SIZE.
|Serving Size: 1 dropper (1 ml)
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
(Aerial Plant Parts)(Cannabis Sativa L.)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Shake well before use. Take one dropper-full when needed with food. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use under the age of 18. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED SERVING SIZE.
Other Ingredients:MCT (Medium-chain triglycerides) Oil from coconut, Natural cinnamon flavor, natural vanilla flavor, natural peppermint flavor, monk fruit extract (Siraitia Grosvenorii).
Podcast Episode: What You Need To Know About The Benefits of Hemp
PODCAST EPISODE: What Hemp & Cannabidiol Can Do For You
Comprehensive Genetic Test
The Science Behind Full Spectrum Hemp
Research published in Surgical Neurology International explains how supplementation with full-spectrum hemp oil promotes brain health and function as well as modulate inflammation in humans. CB1 and CB2 receptors are located in the brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, including tissues associated with the immune system in humans and animals. CB1 and CB2 receptors can also co-exist in a variety of concentrations in the same locations. Phyto-cannabinoids found in full-spectrum hemp products function as messengers that provide feedback transmission in the brain through the activation of presynaptic CB1 receptors. It was also found that the Endocannabinoid System is known to influence neuro-plasticity, apoptosis, excitement and neuro-inflammation, and cerebrovascular breakdown associated with tissue damage from brain injury. 
Research from Life states that supplementing with full-spectrum hemp oil helps to deliver various health benefits including brain health and cellular health as an antioxidant. Conventionally referred to as ‘hemp’ it contains hundreds of phytochemicals, including cannabinoids (e.g., cannabidiols, CBDs), terpenes, terpenoids, and flavonoids that may offer potent therapeutics, both individually and synergistically. 
Research published in JCL Insight states that supplementing with a full-spectrum hemp oil helps to promote stress relief and heart health. Cannabidiol is a non-psychoactive phyto-cannabinoid used for help with stress and stress-related symptoms. It has been found that supplementing with a quality, pure-grade, full-spectrum hemp oil helped to maintain healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range. It has also been found that supplementing with hemp oil helps to promote heart health because of its stress-relief capabilities. 
 Surg Neurol Int. 2018; 9: 91.
 Life (Basel). 2020 May; 10(5): 69.
 JCI Insight. 2017 Jun 15; 2(12): e93760.