Our most beloved mat. Built to last a lifetime. Ultra-dense cushioning provides superior support, stability and joint protection. The PRO® will never wear out, guaranteed.Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71? x 26?; 6 mm thickWhat makes the PRO different? Learn More. We recommend pairing this mat with one of our performance yoga towels for extra traction.Made in Germany from PVC.
Use & Care
- Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71? x 26?; 6 mm thick
- Extra Long: 9.5 lbs; 85? x 26?; 6 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
- Actual logo color may vary.
- Please note: PRO mats are hand poured and colors may vary slightly from mat to mat.
To Store: Roll Black Mat PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing. To Break In: The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try a simple salt scrub. Generously sprinkle coarse sea salt on the mat and let it sit or scrub in a circular motion—like you would wax a surfboard. After 24 hours, wipe the salt off with a damp cloth. Repeat 2-3 times with fresh salt as neededSustainability
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is also certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances. Cork BlockMade of sustainable cork, this high quality yoga block has a firmness not found in foam blocks, and allows you to feel secure in the support it generously provides. Cork is a renewable, sustainable material, which comes from the bark of a Cork Oak Tree. There are no toxic chemicals used in the manufacturing of our cork yoga blocks
- 4? x 6? x 9?
- Portable fit
- Sustainable, fine-grain cork material
- Weighs less than coarse-grain cork commonly used for blocks
- Resilient solid structure
- Easy-to-grip textured surface
- Comfortable contoured edges
StrapThe AligN yoga strap combines the traditional strap design of the legendary BKS Iyengar. Made with unbleached natural cotton webbing and an innovative sure-secure interlocking buckle, this strap will support and enhance your practice. Manduka’s AligN yoga strap is made from 100% unbleached eco-friendly cotton using AZO, lead and heavy metal-free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and the environment.