We do not sell this product to customers in the following states: AK, HI, ID, IA, LA, MS, MO, NC, ND, OK, OR, SC, UT, WA, WI
The InVite® Hemp Collection offers a Soothing Hemp Roll-On (555mg), derived from premium quality, organically grown, full spectrum industrial hemp. This hemp is Seed-to-Shelf certified – each milligram of this Full Spectrum Hemp is tracked, from the seed to the shelf. Soothing Hemp Roll On does not contain artificial dyes or fragrances and is pesticide free.
More about our manufacturer, Speedy Naturals™
- 100% U.S. Grown Hemp (Colorado)
- A proud member of the Colorado Hemp Association
- One of their highest priorities is to directly partner with U.S. Hemp farmers
- Made using Speedy Veg™, a proprietary organic soil amendment combining over 70 trace minerals sourced from plant mineral deposits, sea-sources minerals and ancient volcano deposits to promote faster growth times and higher yields. Speedy Veg™ is OMRI Listed – The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) is an international nonprofit organization that determines which input products are allowed for use in certified organic operations under the USDA National Organic Program.
- Only the most essential cannabinoids/terpenes from the hemp plant are extracted
- Does not contain any isolate or synthetic ingredients
- All products are inspected by an in-house lab and verified by independent third parties that supply documentation, including certificate of analysis
- Speedy Naturals processing facility is now a Certified Organic Processing Facility
Directions:Shake well before use, apply Roll-On to desired area and as needed.
WARNING: INTENDED ONLY FOR TOPICAL USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Shake well before use, apply Roll-On to desired area and as needed WARNING: Intended only for topical use. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use under the age of 18.
Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Aerial Parts Extract, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba Oil), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Eucalyptus, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), Citrus Latifolia (Lime)
Podcast Episode: What You Need To Know About The Benefits of Hemp
PODCAST EPISODE: What Hemp & Cannabidiol Can Do For You
Comprehensive Genetic Test
The Science Behind Full Spectrum Hemp
Evidence from the Permanente Journal points toward a calming effect in the central nervous system by supplementing with cannabinoid compounds found in full-spectrum hemp products. The large-scale study involving human subjects looked to see whether supplementing with full-spectrum hemp products helped with sleep and mood. The study did confirm that supplementation significantly helped in both areas. It was found that the cannabinoids interact with the CB1 receptors in the body causing the calming effect similar to when a person experiences “runners high” with a flood of endorphins affecting the nervous system. 
Research published in Molecules explains that supplementation with full-spectrum hemp may contribute to the body’s inflammatory process as well as the immune system. This stimulates the Cannabinoid receptors which are present in tissues of the nervous system, several tissues and organs, including adipose tissue, the gastrointestinal tract, the spinal cord, the adrenal and thyroid glands, liver, reproductive organs and immune cells. The combination of Cannabinoids with other phyto-cannabinoids and other components, such as terpenoids and flavonoids, in full-spectrum hemp may have a synergistic effect on pain and inflammation in humans. 
Research from Frontiers in Immunology explains how supplementation with full-spectrum hemp can support a healthy immune system. It has been found that phyto-cannabinoids can influence a wide array of biological processes in the human body. The EndoCannabinoid System is widely expressed in the human body, including several members of the innate and adaptive immune system, where it is shown to deeply influence immune functions thereby regulating inflammation as well as immune responses. 
 Perm J. 2019; 23: 18-041.
 Molecules. 2018 Oct; 23(10): 2478.
 Front Immunol. 2017; 8: 1487.