Digestive Hx® helps to streamline digestion and absorption by providing key enzymes your body should make on its own, but sometimes decreases with age. The ingredients in this formula may provide relief of occasional bloating, gas, and other digestive issues and helps the body absorb important nutrients from protein, fat and carbohydrates. If you have a hard time digesting meat, fatty foods or beans, this product may be beneficial.†
Important Components of Digestive Hx®
- Pancreatin USP provides enzymes for the digestion of fat, protein and carbohydrates†
- Betaine Hydrochloride supports hydrochloric acid in the stomach, necessary for proper digestion and assimilation of nutrients†
- Bromelain, sourced from pineapple, is a natural enzyme that supports comfortable digestion of proteins†
- Lactase is an enzyme that helps break down lactose (milk, sugar)†
- Alpha-Galactosidase helps digest sulphur-based foods like beans and broccoli†
- Papain is an enzyme sourced from papaya fruit that helps breakdown protein and dissolve fats†
- Pepsin is an enzyme that converts proteins into more easily absorbed peptides†
Exclusive InVite® Health Features of Digestive Hx®
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Scientifically formulated by InVite® degreed healthcare professionals, using the latest clinical studies and scientific research
- Vcaps® Vegetarian Capsule® Technology from Lonza, employing advanced delivery for efficient absorption
For best results, take one (1) capsule at the start of each meal, or as directed by a health care professional.
|Serving size: 1 Vegetarian Vcaps® capsule
|Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving
|Pancreatin USP (providing Lipase, Protease, and Amylase)
|* Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice flour, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) Vcaps® vegetarian capsule at the start of each meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
The Key To Supporting Healthy Digestion
Key Nutrients For Common Digestive Concerns
The Science Behind Digestive Nutrients
Comprehensive Genetic Test
The Science Behind The Ingredients In Digestive Hx®
Research published in the Alternative Medicine Review showed how various forms of enzyme supplementation are used clinically to aid in proper digestion and absorption in humans. Enzyme supplementation plays an integral role in aiding in higher absorption rates and improved digestion. Plant-based enzymes, such as bromelain from pineapple, serve as effective digestive aid in the breakdown of proteins. 
This research published in Integrative Medicine found that supplementing with Betaine Hydrochloride (HCL) offers indigestion support. HCL also helps to prevent the overgrowth of pathogens in the upper GI tract and is responsible for breaking down dietary proteins. 
Research from Biotechnical Resolutions International found that bromelain contains many supportive, therapeutic health benefits for humans. Bromelain belongs to a group of protein digesting enzymes obtained from the fruit or stem of pineapple. Bromelain is considerably absorbable in the body without losing its proteolytic activity. 
A study published in Digestive Diseases and Sciences found that supplementing with Alpha-Galactosidase helped to relieve or decrease gassiness and other G.I. related symptoms. In this study, Alpha-galactosidase reduced gas production following a meal rich in fermentable carbohydrates and may be helpful for gas-related symptoms. 
 Altern Med Rev. 2008 Dec;13(4):307-14.
 Integr Med (Encinitas). 2016 Aug; 15(4): 49–53.
 Biotechnol Res Int. 2012; 2012: 976203.
 Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Jan;52(1):78-83.
Digestive Hx® is something I have in my office desk in my bag, in the kitchen and in the T.V. room. I do not digest protein well and this product is the only thing that helps my digestion. Without it I owe guaranteed discomfort and bloating. Thanks for your service and especially Mike who drops everything to accommodate each time I call.
New York, NY