Collagen 3000 Tablets
Collagen exists in the human body in over 25 forms, but more than 90% is formed by Collagen Type 1. Collagen Type 1 is essential for the repair and support of connective and structural tissues. Hydrolyzed Collagen Tablets is a supplement that supports healthy joints and bones, as well as for the hair, skin and nails.†
Approximately 70% of skin and 36% of bone is made of Collagen; it is also a component of the joint. Collagen production slows with age and, starting at age 25, declines at a rate of about 1.5% per year. Supplementation with hydrolyzed type 1 Collagen may also help improve cellulite.†
Important Components of Collagen 3000 Tablets
- Peptan® B 5000, a reputable, high-quality Brazilian bovine source Collagen used in human studies
- Hydrolyzed collagen is reduced in size for easier absorption
Exclusive InVite® Health Features of Collagen 3000 Tablets
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Scientifically formulated by InVite® degreed healthcare professionals, using the latest clinical studies and scientific research
- Ingredients used in human studies
As a dietary supplement for adults take 3 (three) tablets once or twice a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|| % DV
|Hydrolyzed Collagen (Peptan® B)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium
carbonate, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, film
coat (hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, hydroxypropyl
cellulose), silica and vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 3 (three) tablets once or twice a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Collagen Loss May Accelerate Aging
All About Hydrolyzed Collagen
Comprehensive Genetic Test
The Science Behind Collagen
Peptan® B 5000 is a high-quality bovine-sourced collagen that has been used in human clinical studies for skin, bone, muscle and joint health support. 1 In older patients, Peptan® B 5000 was shown to support the building up of cartilage and support the health of the joints.2 When it comes to skin health and aging skin, the following research proved, "collagen peptide supplementation significantly increased skin hydration after 8 weeks of intake. The collagen density in the dermis significantly increased and the fragmentation of the dermal collagen network significantly decreased already after four weeks of supplementation.”3
1. Peptan Clinical studies. Accessed 6/15/20. https://www.peptan.com/healthy-aging/
2. PLoS One. 2013;8(1):e53955
3. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015;14(4):291-301