Blood Sugar Health Program
Our Blood Sugar Health Program includes two unique formulas that support healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range. With a combination of herbs, minerals and plant extracts, these products can greatly impact your unique needs in the complex area of blood sugar health.†
The Blood Sugar Health Program Contains:
Gluco Hx® combines naturally-occuring herbs, minerals and other beneficial ingredients to help support and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.†
- Chromium is a trace mineral that supports healthy glucose metabolism†
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid is responsible for proper glucose transport into the cells†
- Vanadium supports healthy glucose metabolism†
- Gymnema Sylvestre moderates the healthy absorption of glucose into the GI tract†
- Bitter Melon Fruit Extract and Fenugreek Seed Extract have been studied for their benefit on metabolism†
For more information on Gluco Hx®, including podcast episodes, videos and research, click here.
C-Betics Hx® is a specialized herbal formula made of plant-based components that have been shown to support healthy blood sugar already within a normal range, when used as part of a healthy diet.†
- Cinnulin PF® is a unique proprietary, patented cinnamon extract
- Banaba Leaf Extract is known for its ability to support healthy blood sugar, kidney function, and liver health.
- Corosolic Acid mimics the function of insulin in the body by aiding the metabolism of glucose. It helps by transporting your body’s supply of glucose into the cells and not into the bloodstream.†
- Opuntia ficus-indica, also known as “prickly pear”, supplies powerful antioxidants to protect and maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range.†
For more information on C-Betics Hx®, including podcast episodes, videos and research, click here
Gluco Hx®: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule three to four times a day with meals or a snack, or as directed by a healthcare professional. C-Betics Hx: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule twice a day with meals; morning and evening, or as directed by a healthcare professional.