Absorb Hx® provides a blend of Probiotic bacteria and digestive-supporting nutrients to support and protect the stomach, intestines and colon. This formula also offers nutritional support for those who experience food sensitivities and provides support for a leaky gut.†
Important Components of Absorb Hx®
- Probiotic bacterial strains have been shown to support both the digestive and immune systems†
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that helps preserve healthy gut tissue†
- Fructoligosaccharide, or FOS, is a prebiotic (food for good bacteria) that helps improve colonization of healthy bacteria in the gut†
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine is a natural sugar found within the body that helps protect the lining of the stomach and intestines, helping to maintain the health and integrity of the digestive tract†
- Gamma Oryzanol from Rice Bran Oil is beneficial for removing fatty debris from cholesterol found in the intestines, ensuring it does not get reabsorbed into the bloodstream†
Exclusive InVite® Health Features of Absorb Hx®
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Scientifically Formulated by InVite® degreed healthcare professionals, using the latest clinical studies and scientific research
- Convenient powder formula easily mixed into your favorite shakes and smoothies for efficient absorption
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults, add one (1) scoop to a glass of liquid and consume daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 2.66 Grams (Approx. 1 Scoop)
|Servings Per Container: 56
|Amount Per Serving
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus Complex
|Stevia Leaf Extract
|Lactobacillus Bifidus Complex
|* % Daily Values based on a 2000 calorie diet.
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MILK.
As a dietary supplement for adults, add one (1) scoop to a glass of liquid and consume daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. This product must be refrigerated. Contains milk.
Ways to Address Chronic Constipation
The Key to Supporting Healthy Digestion
Celiac Genetic Health Test
The Science Behind Ingredients In Absorb Hx®
Clinical research published in The Curr Opin Gastroenterology has demonstrated that certain probiotic strains, particularly Lactobacillus and Acidophilus have been shown to support the immune system, digestive health and gut function. It also reported its benefit on supporting proper immune responses. 
Other Clinical Research published in BMC Gastroenterology has concluded that these probiotic strains caused a significant improvement in gut health and overall immune health by allowing for a more diverse and balanced microbiome. These specific strains along with a healthy, balanced diet of prebiotic-rich vegetables and fruits showed a vast improvement in the areas of immune system health and gut health.
Clinical Research published in The International Journal of Molecular Sciences found that the amino acid L-Glutamine helps preserve healthy gut tissue, microbiota immunity and provides endurance for muscle energy. One of the mechanisms that helps to achieve these is L-Glutamine’s ability to help prevent bacterial overgrowth. The research also found that L-Glutamine has potential applications on gut microbiota to support weight management, microbiome balancing, and offers support for digestive concerns.
A clinical study published in Nutrition Reviews on human gut health and function looked at Fructo-oligosaccharides, or FOS, and found that this prebiotic helps improve colonization of healthy bacteria in the gut and promotes gut health by enhancing gut-associated lymphoid tissue. The study also found that supplementation with this prebiotic improves the growth of both bifidobacteria and lactobacilli probiotic strains, both implicated to improve gut health and immune function in humans .
A pilot study published in Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics found that oral supplementation with N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine plays a significant role in restoring the intestinal mucosal lining and supports normal inflammatory responses. 
A study published in Nutrients-Open Access Journal found that Gamma Oryzanol from rice bran oil provides significant support for weight management and healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range. 
 Curr Opin Gastroenterol.2011 Oct; 27(6): 496-501.
 BMC Gastroenterology. 2013; 13:100.
 Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Oct; 20(20): 5232.
 Nutrition Reviews, Volume 60, Issue 10, October 2002, Pages 326–334.
 Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2000 Dec;14(12):1567-79.