Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an important energy-releasing nutrient produced naturally in the human body. Ubiquinol - CoQ10 in its active form - allows calories from food to be absorbed and utilized as energy throughout the body. Ubiquinol is needed for energy; no energy can be made in our body without it. Ubiquinol supports cardiovascular and neuromuscular health, and may help boost muscle function and performance, while decreasing fatigue and providing antioxidant protection.†
Research also shows that an effective CoQ10 supplement like Ubiquinol CoQ10 may help counteract the effects of many prescription medications, which often deplete the body’s Ubiquinol levels. Taking Ubiquinol CoQ10 along with these prescription medications can help combat these nutrient deficiencies – see our Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletions chart for more information.†
Exclusive InVite® Health Features of CoQ10 (Ubiquinol)
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Scientifically Formulated
- Made using liquid-filled vegetarian capsules to protect our powerful ingredients and promote maximum absorption
- Kaneka QH™ offers a clinically studied, body-identical active form of coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol)
- Ubiquinol is better absorbed than regular CoQ10, allowing for higher blood and tissue levels
- Capsugel® employs patented technology from Texas Tech University Health Science Center; D-Limonene from citrus fruits breaks Ubiquinol down to millions of tiny droplets that are also more water-soluble creating a self nano-emulsifying supplement, greatly improving its bioavailability and absorption
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule once or twice a day with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Licaps® Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
(reduced form CoQ10)
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: D-Limonene Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Water.
Licaps® is a trademark from Capsugel®
Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule once or twice a day with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Helpful Tips To Support Cardiovascular Health
Should You Use CoQ10 or Ginseng for Energy?
The Science Behind Ubiquinol with Amanda Williams, MPH
Mood and Energy Genetic Test
EXPERT DISCUSSIONS HUMAN STUDIES
The Science Behind CoQ10 (Ubiquinol)
Traditional ubiquinone forms of CoQ10 are poorly absorbed especially as we get older, which is why Invite Health uses a highly absorbable form of CoQ10 known as Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol.  This well-tested Kaneka QH™ brand of Ubiquinol, is the only CoQ10 made in the United States. It has been shown to offer eight times higher blood levels than regular CoQ10. Ubiquinol possesses powerful antioxidant properties to fend off free radicals and to protect cells from oxidative and mitochondrial damage.
 Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007;47(1):19-28
 Kaneka Nutrients. Kaneka QH. Accessed 6/12/20. https://www.kanekanutrients.com/kaneka-ubiquinol
 Altern Ther Health Med. 2009;15(2):42-46
 Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2012; 2012:465020