Your vascular system is made up of many veins, arteries and blood vessels that deliver blood to every cell and vital organ in the body. Veins Hx® offers a powerful blend of herbs to support this healthy blood flow and help you maintain the integrity, health and appearance of your veins, particularly in your legs, hands and feet. This powerful mixture of herbs, nutrients and antioxidants is formulated to target the veins, supporting the smooth carrying of blood to each and every cell throughout the body.†
Important Components of Veins Hx®
- Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that is needed for every function in the body and plays a key role in the ability to produce Collagen and elastin. They are elastic fibers necessary to keep vein and artery walls strong, flexible and prominent.†
- Citrus Bioflavonoids are antioxidant-rich plant compounds that have been studied in strengthening and protecting blood vessel walls and promoting healthy circulation.†
- Horse Chestnut Seed is a herb that has been clinically studied in promoting healthy blood flow throughout the entire body, especially for water retention.†
- Gotu Kola Herb has been studied for its circulatory benefit, supporting the flow of blood through the veins and arteries†
- Bilberry Fruit is a powerful antioxidant that provides antioxidant defense to assist with oxidative stress.†
Exclusive InVite® Health Features of Veins Hx®
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Scientifically Formulated
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet twice a day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 Tablet
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Peel Complex
|Horse Chestnut Seed and Fruit Extract
20% Aescin (50mg)
|Horsetail Rush Extract
7% Silica (3.5mg)
|Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Herb Extract
10% Triterpenoids (4mg)
|Bilberry Fruit Extract
25% Anthocyanocides (10mg)
| * Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients:Dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet twice a day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
PODCAST EPISODE: Bilberry Fruit: The Forgotten Berry
YOUTUBE VIDEO: VEINS HX
The Science Behind The Ingredients In Veins Hx
Research from Circulation states that vitamin C supplementation contributes to improved circulation (vasodilator function), skin elasticity, cellular health and promotes stronger, healthier veins. Supplementing with vitamin C helps to maintain blood pressure already within normal range. 
Research published in Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity explains how citrus bioflavonoids help with circulation, cellular health and vein health. Citrus flavonoids scavenge free radicals, support healthy glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity, modulate healthy lipid levels, suppress inflammation and apoptosis, and improve endothelial dysfunction. Among their biological activities, citrus flavonoids have radical scavenging, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. The health-related effects of citrus flavonoids that have been reported include vascular function and maintenance of vascular tone in the body. 
The active component of Horse Chestnut Seed Extract is called escin. Escin supports healthy blood circulation through the veins. 
 Circulation. 1997 Jun 17;95(12):2617-22.
 Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2019; 2019: 5484138.
 Glob Adv Health Med. 2012 Mar; 1(1): 122–123.
I was experiencing cramps in my legs at night in bed. I tried InVite’s Veins Hx® and noticed an improvement within a couple if weeks.
I suffer from achy tired legs, especially during the hot summer months, Veins Hx® has helped me considerably and I intend to continue with this product.