InVite® Sterols® Supplement
Plant Sterols are a natural component of many healthy foods, including vegetable oils, nuts and seeds. However, it is difficult to obtain an adequate supply of these plant-based nutrients from food sources. In the body, plant sterols look just like cholesterol but they have the opposite impact. An adequate supply of Sterols in the digestive tract has been shown to combat bad cholesterol and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Phytosterol Esters are plant fats that help support and maintain healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system function and provide support for healthy cholesterol levels.†
Supplements containing at least 650mg per serving of Plant Sterol Esters, taken twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 grams, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.†
Exclusive InVite® Health Features of Sterols
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Scientifically Formulated
- Made using liquid-filled vegetarian capsules to protect our powerful ingredients and promote maximum absorption
- CoroWise® Phytosterol Esters are derived from plant sources and are backed by an FDA health claim, recommended by the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) of the National Health, Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health
- In a base of flaxseed oil
- Safe for the liver and kidneys, safe to use with cholesterol medications, safe to use with other nutrients and herbs
Suggested Usage: As dietary supplement for adults take one (1) capsule right before meals two or three times a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 vegetarian Licaps® capsule
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
Corowise® Phytosterol Esters
|* Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, flax seed oil.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule right before meals two or three times a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
PODCAST EPISODE: How Sterols Support Your Heart & Healthy Cholesterol
PODCAST EPISODE: Studies Show Sterols Can Help Lower Cholesterol Levels
The Science Behind Sterols
A review of research published in the British Journal of Pharmacology found that supplementation with plant sterols supports healthy cholesterol levels and overall cardiovascular health. 
Research from Nutrition Review states how the intake of plant sterols helps to support heart health as an anti-inflammatory agent. Recent observations from animal and human studies have demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects of phytosterols. 
Research from Free Radical Biology and Medicine states that free radical accumulation in the body causes elevations in cholesterol levels. Supplementation with plant sterols was found to decrease oxidative stress therefore supporting blood serum cholesterol levels already within normal range. 
 Br J Pharmacol. 2017 Jun; 174(11): 1281–1289.
 Nutr Rev. 2011 Jul;69(7):371-82.
 Free Radic Biol Med. 1999 Jul;27(1-2):134-45.