Saccharomyces Boulardii is a member of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae family, a class of beneficial yeast, added to products for its benefits as a probiotic. The main medicinal use for Saccharomyces Boulardii is to temporarily alleviate travel symptoms such as diarrhea, as well as diarrhea as a result of antibiotic use and gastritis. A number of research articles show that the probiotic Saccharomyces Boulardii has many beneficial functions in medicine, including support for digestion, normal intestinal bacteria, immune function, in compromised people, and to hinder the growth of Candida, thereby helping with yeast buildup. The anti-inflammatory properties of this probiotic were highlighted in a 2009 study published by UCLA researchers. Pure Encapsulations Saccharomyces Boulardii contains a minimum of 5 billion live cells per capsule.
Saccharomyces Boulardii Benefits and Features:
- Saccharomyces Boulardii has been shown to improve digestive function
- Maintains and restores normal flora to the small and large intestine, which leads to improved immune function
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is safe for use in children and has shown benefits for children with amoebic dysentery
- Has been shown to support healing
- Helps inhibit the growth of Candida albicans
- Pure Encapsulations Saccharomyces Boulardii contains a minimum of 5 billion live cells per capsule
Saccharomyces Boulardii meets InVite Health’s standard of top-quality nutritional products. For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade supplements, nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Saccharomyces Boulardii, call us at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find an InVite Health store near you!