Coldcalm, 60 Tablets
Coldcalm Tablets provide a combination of 9 different homeopathic remedies potentized to 3C and 6C HPUS that temporarily alleviate symptoms of the common cold. Coldcalm Tablets may offer relief for symptoms include sneezing, stuffy and/or runny nose, sinus pain, , and loss of taste and smell, headaches associated with the common cold, and sore throats related to the common cold.
Homeopathic remedies in Coldcalm Tablets include: Allium cepa 3C HPUS, Apis mellifica 6C HPUS, Belladonna 6C HPUS (no alkaloids), Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS, Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS, Nux vomica 3C HPUS (no alkaloids), Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS.
*The letters HPUS indicate that the ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Coldcalm Tablets Benefits & Features:
- Helps temporarily alleviate symptoms related to the common cold
- May provide relief for sneezing, runny nose, sinus pain, headache, sore throat, and loss of taste and smell related to the common cold
- Coldcalm Tablets are recommended for adults and children 3 years of age and older
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if a sore throat endures more than 2 days, or if symptoms persist along with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a healthcare professional
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Lactose, Magnesium stearate
- DIRECTIONS: At the first onset of cold symptoms, let two (2) Coldcalm Tablets dissolve in the mouth every 15 minutes over a two hour period. Reduce dosage to two (2) tablets each hour until symptoms have improved.
Coldcalm Tablets by Boiron meet InVite Health’s standard of top-quality nutritional products. For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade supplements, nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Coldcalm Tablets by Boiron today, call us at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find an InVite Health store near you!