Chestal-The Cough Syrup
Chestal Cough Syrup by Boiron provides a combination of 9 different homeopathic remedies potentized to 3C and 6C HPUS* and formulated in a base of natural honey. Chestal Cough Syrup can be used to temporarily address symptoms of dry cough and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold. Chestal Cough Syrup also helps temporarily alleviate symptoms of a productive cough by loosening congestion and thinning mucus. Chestal Cough Syrup comes with one convenient 5ml/1 tsp measuring cup.
Homeopathic Ingredients in this formula are:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS , Bryonia 3C HPUS, Coccus cacti 3C HPUS, Drosera 3C HPUS, Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Rumex crispus 6C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS and Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS.
*The letters HPUS indicate that the ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Chestal Cough Syrup Benefits & Features:
- Helps temporarily relieve symptoms of dry cough and bronchial irritation
- Recommended serving for adults is 2 tsp every 2 hours. For children 2-12 years of age, take 1 tsp every 2 hours, or as recommended by a healthcare professional
- Other ingredients include citric acid, purified water, sodium benzoate and sucrose
- This product is not recommended for children under 2 years old
- Great tasting honey flavor
Chestal Cough Syrup by Boiron meets InVite Health’s standard of top-quality nutritional products. For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade supplements, nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Chestal Cough Syrup by Boiron today, call us at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find an InVite Health store near you!