Ships in 1 to 10 business days
| ||Ships in 1 to 10 business days|
Buy 1 each
at retail $49.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $39.96
Buy 2 each
at retail $49.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $99.90
Cartilage Hx® supplies UC-II®, an undenatured (native) Type II Collagen from chicken sternum, that supports joint health, comfort, mobility, and flexibility with just one small, easy-to-swallow capsule per day. Joint cartilage is a firm, rubbery substance on the end of bones that decreases friction and prevents them from rubbing together. It is also a shock absorber, made out of Type II Collagen. Cartilage Hx® helps support knee function in healthy adults during strenuous exercise and may also support joint health in dogs and horses.
Why Take InVite®'s Cartilage Hx®? Cartilage Supplement
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Made using Vcaps® technology (vegetarian capsules) employing advanced delivery methods for efficient absorption
- UC-11®, used in a number of human clinical trials, is internationally patent-protected with extensive safety data
- Sourced and manufactured in the USA in an NSF cGMP-certified facility in Arkansas using non-GMO materials
- One small, easy-to-swallow capsule
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To ask a question or to purchase this Cartilage Supplement, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|UC-II® Standardized Cartilage
(25% Total Collagen)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Vegetable Stearate.
UC-II® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
UC-II® brand collagen with undenatured type II collagen (US Patents 7846487, 7083820 and EPO Patent EP1435906B1; Canadian Patent 2459981C; AND Japanese Patent JP4800574B2)
Vcaps® is a registered trademark from Capsugel®