Your Price: $57.95 Bottle
Buy 1 Bottles
at retail $57.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $57.95
Mineral, Vitamin Supplement
InVite® Health’s Bone Powder* is one of InVite®'s most popular products. This bone powder supplement is formulated to support and maintain normal bone density with a powerful blend of ingredients. Just one serving of our Bone Powder* (9.5g per serving) provides 1000mg of absorbable calcium, but this super powder is much more than a simple calcium supplement – it provides many additional benefits with its comprehensive bone support formula. The ingredients in InVite®’s Bone Powder* work together to support healthy bones throughout the aging process.*
Together, this powerful mixture helps distribute the rich serving size of calcium (1000mg per scoop) over a large surface area. The ingredients work together to assimilate the calcium into the body and deposit it into your bones, while keeping it out of the circulatory system and blood vessels where it is not required. This bone powder supplement includes an absorbable form of elemental calcium that is derived from calcium citrate. The powder format makes it easy-to-swallow and digest while supplying your body with the recommended serving size in one convenient sitting.*
Bone density tends to depreciate with age, especially in certain populations. The International Osteoporosis Foundation reports that almost 44 million US women and men over the age of 50 are affected by the public health threat of Osteoporosis and low bone mass, osteopenia. These 44 million people represent 55 % of people aged 50 and older in the US – this is the majority of the senior population! Additional health risks for Osteoporosis include smoking, lack of weight-bearing exercise, inadequate levels of Calcium and Vitamin D, and lack of fruits and vegetables in the diet.*
Why Take InVite®'s Bone Powder* Supplement?
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Supplies Natural Vitamin D3, which may be better utilized than Vitamin D2
- Magnesium supplied in Citrate form help to negate te constipating effects of calcium
- Convenient, powdered formula for more efficient absorption
- Vegetarian formula
- Free of Crustacean Shell Fish, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Soybeans and Tree Nuts
Can be taken as part of a Bone Health Program with adequate Vitamin D3, Strontium and Collagen Hx®. For best results, take at least four hours away from Strontium Hx®.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Bone Powder* Supplement, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults, add one (1) scoop a day to 8 fl. oz. of water, juice, a smoothie, or yogurt and mix until smooth or use as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9.5 Grams)
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin K [as phytonadione (K1) 80%
and menaquinone-7 (K-2) 20%]
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
|Boron (as boron citrate)
|Stevia Leaf Extract
|Inulin & Fructooligosaccharides
(from chicory root)
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Agave Inulin, Citric Acid, and Natural Flavor.
Bone Food Powder by InVite Health offers much more than your average calcium supplement. One of our most popular products, this powerful blend of ingredients helps keep your bones strong throughout the aging process. The majority of people age 50 and over in the US – about 55% of the senior population – are at risk of developing Osteoporosis. Inadequate levels of Calcium and Vitamin D as well as lack of fruits and vegetables in the diet are both major factors that can increase your risk of Osteoporosis. InVite’s Bone Food Powder is an excellent source of both Calcium (1000mg, 100% DV) and Vitamin D3 (1000IU, 250% DV). Supplementing your diet with these, along with the other bone health ingredients included in this product, may be very beneficial in reducing your risk of Osteoporosis. Our Bone Food Powder offers a great amount of calcium in each 9.5g serving, providing 1000mg in just one scoop. Its lemon-lime flavoring gives it a pleasant taste, and its powdered form makes it easy to swallow. 400mg of Magnesium, 80mcg of combination Vitamins K1 and K2, and 500mg chicory root extract round out this excellent bone health supplement. Bone Food Powder from InVite is free of the following common allergens: Crustacean Shell Fish, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Soybeans and Tree Nuts.
As a dietary supplement for adults, stir one (1) 9.5g scoop into a full glass of liquid or food, or as directed by a health care professional. For best results, take at least four hours away from Strontium Hx®. This product contains 30 servings per container.
- Supplies excellent levels of Calcium and Vitamin D3 for maintenance of bone health
- Contains a combination of Vitamin K1 and K2 that works together with Vitamin D3 to properly deposit calcium into the bones and keep it out of the blood vessels
- Helps to keep bones strong and healthy throughout the aging process
- May reduce the risk of broken bones and low bone mass
- Includes an absorbable form of elemental calcium derived from calcium citrate
- Calcium and Vitamin D in combination and as part of a well-balanced diet may reduce your risk of developing brittle, weak bones and Osteoporosis
- Great tasting, lemon-lime flavor
- Powder form, easy to swallow and digest in one convenient sitting
- Just one serving size (9.5g) provides 1000mg of calcium
- Can be mixed in easily with either food or liquids
- Excellent source of Vitamin K, Magnesium and Calcium (100% DV of each)
- Excellent source of Vitamin D
- Includes chicory root extract to help improve calcium absorption along the brush border of the small intestine
- For best results, take at least four hours away from Strontium Hx®
- Free of common allergens such as Shellfish, Peanuts, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Soybeans, Tree Nuts, and Wheat
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Thanks! Hope you come to visit Boca Raton, Florida soon. That's where I reside. I've been to the local Invite Health store and met Dr. Mona. For occasional joint stiffness I've been using your Bone Food Powder which is great.
Boca Raton, FL