| ||Ships in 1 to 20 business days|
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $20.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $16.76
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $20.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $41.90
InVite® Health’s B-Complex 100 Vitamin delivers a rich supply of each important vitamin in the B-Complex per serving. The Vitamin B-Complex is comprised of all the essential water-soluble vitamins, except for Vitamin C. B-Vitamins work together to provide a variety of health benefits. When taken in combination, they work to regulate every function of your mood - memory, thinking, occasional anxiety and depression, stress and more. Individually, each of them have a unique structure to support different aspects of health.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) assists in energy production, often depleted in those with a diet high in carbohydrates and sugars. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is essential for energy metabolism, and for the processing of fats, ketone bodies, carbohydrates, and proteins. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) increases energy production. Essential for DNA repair. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) aids in wound healing. May help lower cholesterol. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is needed for neurotransmitters such as serotonin. It may support monthly female complaints and is necessary for amino acid metabolism. Biotin assists in energy production. It may help regulate blood sugar levels already in normal range. Folic Acid is required for cellular energy and function. This nutrient is particularly important for women’s health. Vitamin B12 (Cobalamins) works to build blood, improve circulation, improve brain functions, including memory and thinking processes. Essential for cellular energy and function.*
InVite® Health’s B-Complex 100 supplements also include three additional nutrients that complement the Vitamin B-Complex for additional health benefits: Choline, Inositol, and Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA). Choline is essential for proper brain and memory function, Inositol is known to lift mood and decrease worry, PABA supports various tissues in the body, as well as hair and skin health.*
Why Take InVite®'s B-Complex 100?
- Non-GMO Dietary Supplement
- Made following cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Offers a higher dose than InVite®'s lower potency B-Complex 50
- Made using Vcaps® Technology (vegetarian capsules) employing advanced delivery methods for efficient absorption
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite® Health. To ask a question or to purchase your B-Complex 100, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) Vcaps® vegetarian capsule daily, preferably in the morning, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving
|Niacin (as Niacinamide, Vitamin B3)
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-Pantothenate)
|Choline (Choline Bitartrate)
|PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid)
|* Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice Flour, Vegetable Stearate.
- Provides nutritional support for the brain, heart, and cellular energy
- Supports all aspects of brain health
- Helps regulate mood and improve memory function
- May help alleviate occasional stress, anxiety, depression
- May support monthly female complaints
- May improve skin health and appearance
- Supports cardiovascular system and heart function
- Supports connective tissues in your vital organs
- Provides a high-potency dose of each essential vitamin in the B-Complex
- Includes the ingredients Choline, Inositol, and Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) for added health benefits
- Vegetarian Vcaps® capsule for superior absorption
- Convenient serving size of one (1) Vcaps® capsule per day
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)