About Resveratrol | InVite Health
Where does Resveratrol come from?
Resveratrol is found in small amounts in the following foods: the skin of the red grape, red wine, in peanuts and in Polygonum cuspidatum (a large perennial plant).
- Resveratrol is a major manipulator and that’s not a bad thing because Resveratrol manipulates your genes. Resveratrol slows aging of important genes in your brain, your heart and your muscles and this is very,very good because these genes keep your brain, your heart and other organs younger and well functioning. Resveratrol also works as a powerful cellular antioxidant putting out the flames of inflammation in a microscopic fashion. Because of this, Resveratrol has demonstrated major ability to help protect your heart, circulation,brain, kidneys, pancreas, thyroid and adrenal glands.
- Resveratrol also demonstrates the ability to help reduce dangerous cellular changes and mutations in a woman’s breasts and in a man’s prostate gland.
- Resveratrol influences your health span and your life span, hopefully extending both.
- Red wine has known benefits mainly due to its antioxidant content,but the calories in red wine do not have to be metabolized and are directly stored as belly fat. Additionally, alcohol is corrosive in the stomach and toxic to the liver. In e" ect with Resveratrol, you are getting the major health benefits of red wine without the calories and alcohol.
- Resveratrol the way it was meant to be; in a liquid filled vegetarian capsule using technology that guarantees purity,potency and bio availability.
- The inclusion of resveratrol as a liquid rather than a powder or tablet ensures greater quality, absorption, activity, and benefit.
- The Resveratrol content of many bottles of expensive red wine in just one capsule
- Not derived from wine or other alcoholic beverages
- All vegetarian formula including vegetable sourced capsule
- Oxygen is flushed from the capsule and the ingredient is packed in an oxygen free environment protecting the ingredient from oxygen degradation.
- The capsule is impregnated with chlorophyllin, a chlorophyll derivative. This protects the Resveratrol from the degrading effects of light.
- The ingredient goes in fresh and remains stable because the capsule technology does not use heat or sealing and the tight mesh of the capsule further protects the Resveratrol from the environment.
- The vegetarian capsule technology offers quicker dissolution resulting in superior bio availability meaning you will absorb and utilize our product to a greater extent.
- Encapsulated in conjunction with Grape Seed Extract and Quercetin;two related food ingredients that supercharge the activities and benefits of Resveratrol.