White Tea Tx®
Format: White Tea Extract
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $29.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $23.96
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $29.95 each
GET 1 FREE
total value $89.85
Your Price $59.90
for 3 Bottles
White Tea Extract
White Tea Bud and Leaf Extract (or tincture) is a concentrated source of polyphenol antioxidants with excellent health benefits. White Tea Extract is sourced from the same plant as green and black tea, Camellia sinensis. White tea is less oxidized than green tea, and significantly less oxidized than black tea, providing the lowest tannin content of these three distinct teas. This great-tasting liquid tincture is safe for kids and adults. It contains no caffeine, fluoride, oxalate, calories or alcohol.
InVite’s White Tea Extract contains specialized nutritional components that help balance the levels of healthy bacteria in your entire digestive tract, supporting the immune system. White tea extract may be able to assist the body’s natural immunity and resistance to harmful bacteria, while protecting the healthy forms needed by the body. White tea is one of the few agents that has an effect on Solobacterium moorei, the bacteria that is a common cause of bad breath. Toothpaste is largely ineffective against this type of bacteria. White tea extract is also known to enhance your skin’s overall health and appearance, keeping it looking and feeling smooth. White tea extract is also helpful for the circulatory system and other important organs and tissues. It offers powerful defense for the intestines and colon, protecting it against the growth of abnormal cells.
This naturally-bitter product is sweetened with natural fruit flavors and stevia leaf extract. Each 2 ml serving (2 droppers full) contains 100mg of decaffeinated White Tea Leaf Extract, standardized to 90mg of antioxidant Polyphenols.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) droppers (1 to 2 ml) in 8 fl oz of water twice per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before using. Recommended to refrigerate after opening.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) droppers (1 to 2 ml) in 8 fl oz of water, two times a day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Serving size: 2 ml (2 droppers)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Decaffeinated White Tea Leaf Exract
(Std to contain 90mg of Polyphenols)
* Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients:Vegetable Glycerin, purified water, natural flavors, citric acid, calcium propionate, and stevia leaf extract..
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
|White Tea Tx® "Powerful Antioxidant Protection From the Tea Plant" |
| || |
What is White Tea?
White Tea comes from the Camellia sinensis tea plant like green and black tea, but it provides different health benefits than other types of tea. White Tea includes only the first few tender growths of the tea plant, picked shortly before the buds have fully opened. This occurs around the same time when the ground is thawing out and the snow is melting in the early spring. The buds are covered by fine silvery hairs that turn white when dried naturally indoors. Because of this timing, the tea is loaded with powerful antioxidants.
Where does White Tea come from?
White tea comes from the same plant as green, black, and oolong tea (Camellia sinensis). It is picked early in the year, it is unprocessed and dried naturally. This results in a modestly-fermented product loaded with tea antioxidants.
| Benefits: |
- White tea antioxidants are among the strongest antioxidants found in nature, offering protection for circulatory system and other important organs and tissues
- White tea is a powerful defender against harmful bacteria, yeasts, and viruses, yet it ignores the healthy bacteria in your intestines
- White tea is one of the few agents that has an effect on Solobacterium moorei, which causes bad breath
- White tea antioxidants have great protective benefits for the colon, defending it from abnormal cell growth
- White tea migrates to the surface of the skin, improving its overall health and appearance and protecting against wrinkles and discoloration
| Features: |
- Contains a minimum of 45mg of White Tea antioxidants per dropper
- Free of oxalate, fluoride, and caffeine, calories and alcohol
- Liquid, delicious, easy-to-swallow tincture flavored with natural fruit flavors
- Naturally sweetened with stevia leaf
- Contained in a vegetable glycerin base
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
What are the benefits of tinctures over pills?
Our tinctures have been formulated to deliver the maximum health benefits of its natural ingredients and have a pleasant taste. Convenient, portable and easy to use, InVite® tinctures improve compliance. They're an enjoyable alternative to pills and capsules, especially for those who don't like taking pills and those who have difficulty swallowing. Just 2 droppers full of the tinctures in water or any beverage and you've got an instant health booster.
Are the tinctures safe for children?
Our fruit-derived tinctures (Acai Tx®, BlueGranate Tx®,Â and Mangosteen Tx®), are excellent antioxidants for children. However, our tea-based tinctures and those with caffeine are not recommended for children.
Why are some nutrients not available as tinctures?
We are committed to developing a wide variety of targeted tinctures for our customers. However, some dietary ingredients may not be suitable as tinctures if they:
- Are more stable in a dry format
- May have a poor taste in liquid
- May require too large a serving size to fit in a dropper