White Tea Tx®
Format: White Tea Extract
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $29.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $23.96
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $29.95 each
GET 1 FREE
total value $89.85
Your Price $59.90
for 3 Bottles
White Tea Extract
White tea bud and leaf extract (tincture) is a concentrated source of health-promoting polyphenol antioxidants sourced from the same plant as green and black tea, Camellia sinensis. It is less oxidized than green tea and especially black tea, providing the lowest tannin content of these distinct teas. It's also caffeine, oxalate and fluoride-free. Our white tea extract has specialized nutritional qualities that help to keep levels of healthy bacteria well-balanced in the digestive tract from your mouth all the way to your gut.
White tea extract is also known to enhance beautiful, healthy skin. In addition, this extract has the possibility of assisting in the body’s natural immunity and resistance to harmful bacteria. This product, naturally bitter, is sweetened with natural flavors and stevia leaf extract. Caffeine-free White Tea Leaf Extract contains 100mg, standardized to 90mg of antioxidant Polyphenols per 2 droppers.
For deep discounts, an excellent variety of high quality nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements like our white tea extract and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further. Your good health starts here at InVite Health.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) droppers (1 to 2 ml) in 8 fl oz of water, two times a day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Serving size: 2 ml (2 droppers)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Decaffeinated White Tea Leaf Exract
(Std to contain 90mg of Polyphenols)
* Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients:Vegetable Glycerin, purified water, natural flavors, citric acid, calcium propionate, and stevia leaf extract..
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
|White Tea Tx® "Powerful Antioxidant Protection From The Tea Plant" |
| || |
What is White Tea?
White Tea comes from the Camellia sinensis tea plant just like other teas; yet it is different. White Tea comprises only the first few tender growths of the tea plant picked shortly before the buds have fully opened; around the same time when the ground is thawing out and the snow is finally melting in early spring. The buds are covered by fine silvery hairs that turn white when dried naturally indoors. Because of this timing the tea is loaded with powerful tea antioxidants.
Where does White Tea come from?
White tea comes from the same plant as green, black, and oolong tea. It is picked early in the year, is not processed and naturally dried resulting in a very modestly fermented product loaded with tea antioxidants.
| Benefits: |
- White tea antioxidants are among the strongest antioxidants found in nature protecting the circulatory system and important organs and tissues.
- White tea is a powerful defender that greatly dislikes bacteria, yeasts, and viruses, yet it ignores the healthy bacteria in your intestines.
- White tea is one of the few agents that has an effect on Solobacterium moorei, the bacteria that is a common cause of bad breath; toothpaste is largely ineffective against this bacteria.
- White tea antioxidants have a good protective effect in the colon defending it from abnormal cell growth.
- White tea migrates to the skin protecting it, helping improve its look and health, possibly even helping to improve wrinkling and discoloration.
| Features: |
- A minimum of 45mg of White Tea antioxidants per dropperFree of oxalate, fluoride, and caffeine Liquid, delicious easy to swallow tincture flavored with natural fruit flavor Sweetened naturally with natural stevia leaf In a vegetable glycerin base free of calories and alcohol Suitable for adults and children Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
What are the benefits of tinctures over pills?
Our tinctures have been formulated to deliver the maximum health benefits of its natural ingredients and have a pleasant taste. Convenient, portable and easy to use, InVite® tinctures improve compliance. They're an enjoyable alternative to pills and capsules, especially for those who don't like taking pills and those who have difficulty swallowing. Just 2 droppers full of the tinctures in water or any beverage and you've got an instant health booster.
Are the tinctures safe for children?
Our fruit-derived tinctures (Acai Tx®, BlueGranate Tx®,Â and Mangosteen Tx®), are excellent antioxidants for children. However, our tea-based tinctures and those with caffeine are not recommended for children.
Why are some nutrients not available as tinctures?
We are committed to developing a wide variety of targeted tinctures for our customers. However, some dietary ingredients may not be suitable as tinctures if they:
- Are more stable in a dry format
- May have a poor taste in liquid
- May require too large a serving size to fit in a dropper