Natural Vitamin E-Complex
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $52.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $42.36
Buy 1 Bottles
at retail $52.95 each
GET 1 FREE
total value $105.90
Your Price $52.95
for 2 Bottles
Natural Vitamin E-Complex
Vitamin E is one of the four fat-soluble essential vitamins in the body. This vitamin is crucial for the health and proper function of all the body’s cells. Vitamin E delivers nutrients to each cell and protects the integrity of the cell membrane. There are several different formulations of Vitamin E – InVite Health’s Natural E-Complex formula supplies each of the eight different forms of this essential vitamin.
There are technically eight isomers, or configurations, of Vitamin E. Recent scientific studies on vitamin E show that all eight of these, which include four Tocopherols and four Tocotrienols, are necessary for effective vitamin E supplementation. These eight different forms must be taken together to provide maximum overall health benefits. The Tocopherols in particular (with elevated gamma Tocopherols) have been shown to support healthy heart, immune and brain function, and all of the isomers are known to provide excellent antioxidant protection.
Consumers must be aware of the misleading synthetic Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl and all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl) reported in the news. As a consumer of Vitamin E, switch to the natural form of vitamin E that contains all 4 Tocopherols (alpha, beta, delta and gamma), and when possible, all 4 Tocotrienols (alpha, beta, delta and gamma). One reason why it’s important to have a mixed bag of isomers is because alpha-tocopherol supplements decrease plasma gamma-tocopherol concentrations. The body intentionally retains alpha-tocopherol 3 times longer in order to use it in the formation of LDL (bad cholesterol).
InVite Health’s Natural E-Complex contains 200IU of d-alpha-Tocopherol (NOT dl-alpha-tocopheryl) and a balanced mixed of the seven other isomers including d-beta, d-gamma and d-delta Tocopherols. Our Vitamin E complex also supplies 163mg of Tocomin®, a patented palm formula supplying the four Tocotrienols: d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma and d-delta.
The RDA on Vitamin E only includes alpha-Tocopherol and leaves out the other seven isomers.
*Contains some ingredients used in clinical trials.
*This product is Gluten-Free. Safe for those with gluten sensitivities.
ALLERGY WARNING: This Product Contains Soy! Do Not Use if you are Allergic to Soy!
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Natural Vitamin E-Complex, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
As a dietary supplement, serving size is one (1) vegetarian Licaps® capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care professional
|Serving size: 1 vegetarian Licaps® capsule |
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E d-alpha-Tocopherol||200 IU||667%|
|Plus Mixed Tocopherols:||-||-|
| d-beta Tocopherol||3.6 mg||*|
| d-gamma Tocopherol||163 mg||*|
| d-delta Tocopherol||54 mg||*|
|Palm Tocotrienol Complex as Tocomin® Supplying:||-||-|
| d-alpha Tocotrienol||11.8 mg||*|
| d-beta Tocotrienol||510 mcg||*|
| d-gamma Tocotrienol||22.6 mg||*|
| d-delta Tocotrienol||5.1 mg||*|
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, soybean oil, palm oil, and vegetarian Licaps® capsule.
What are the Benefits of Vitamin E?
Vitamin E refers to a group of eight fat-soluble compounds that include four Tocopherols and four Tocotrienols. The gamma form of tocopherolis the most common Vitamin E compound consumed in the American diet, found naturally in corn and soybean oil, margarine and various food and salad dressings.
Important functions of Vitamin E include its antioxidant protection, enzyme and neurological activities, and gene expressions in the body. It is essential for cell signaling, meaning it coordinates the communication between cell perceptions and reactions. Vitamin E supplementation helps combat damaging free radicals, protecting oxygen-sensitive compounds like Vitamin A from being destroyed by oxidation reactions. Vitamin E helps to boost insulin activity in the body and can improve blood glucose metabolism function. In addition, Vitamin E acts as a potent antioxidant for the cell membranes. It helps protect the lungs, and it may also reduce the risk of heart conditions and even slow down the aging process. Other potential benefits include memory support, decreased risk of clogged arteries, and possible prevention of some types of cancer.
Vitamin E is one of the most controversial vitamins, primarily because the synthetic form is used in many studies that get reported in the news. Synthetic Vitamin E is called all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, or dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, and sourced from petroleum. Synthetic vitamin E should not be expected to have the same health benefits as natural vitamin E sourced from organic soy, palm oils, and wheat germ. Consumers must be aware of the misleading ingredients used in research and promoted in the news, and be sure to take to the natural form of vitamin E that contains all 4 Tocopherols (alpha, beta, delta and gamma) and when possible, all 4 Tocotrienols (alpha, beta, delta and gamma).
FDA Allowable Health Claims Associated with Vitamin E Supplementation:
- One weak and limited study suggests that vitamin E supplements may reduce the risk of renal cell cancer. The FDA concludes that it is highly uncertain that vitamin E supplements reduce the risk of renal cell cancer.
- One study suggests that vitamin E supplements may reduce the risk of bladder cancer. However, two small studies showed no reduction of risk. Based on these studies, the FDA concludes that it is highly unlikely that vitamin E supplements reduce the risk of bladder cancer.
- Two weak studies and one study with inconsistent results suggest that vitamin E supplements may reduce the risk of colorectal cancer. However, another limited study showed no reduction of risk. Based on these studies, FDA concludes that it is highly unlikely that vitamin E supplements reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Offers powerful antioxidant protection for the whole body
- Supports cell activity, coordinates the delivery of nutrients to each cell, and protects cell membrane integrity
- Supports healthy heart, brain and immune functions
- May help protect the lungs from environmental pollutants
- Combats free radical damage in the body
- Provides all eight formulations of Vitamin E, including four Tocopherols and four Tocotrienols
- Ingredients provided in a Vegetarian Licaps® capsule for superior absorption
- Convenient serving of one Licaps® capsule per day
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)