Traumeel ointment is a patented topical solution that offers temporary relief for muskloskeletal joint and muscle pain, stiffness, bruising and swelling in the back, neck, wrist, knee, ankle, muscles and other joints. The formula provided in Traumeel ointment is a soothing combination of 14 different homeopathic remedies at various potencies ranging from 1X to 8X. Traumeel ointment includes several soothing ingredients such as Calendula officinalis 1X, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) 1X, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) 6X and Arnica montana 3X. Apply externally for temporary relief from pain due to muscular pain, joint pain and stiffness, sports injuries and bruising.
Calendula officinalis: Calendula is a plant that grows flowers commonly used to make various medicines and ointments. It is believed that the chemicals in calendula help new tissue grow in wounds and decrease swelling at the site of an injury. Traumeel ointment provides Calendula officinalis at a potency of 1X.
Hamamelis virginiana: Also known as witch hazel, Hamamelis virginiana is known to relieve swelling, bleeding, itching, pain, and discomfort at the site of an injury. Traumeel ointment provides Hamamelis virginiana at a potency of 1X.
Hypericum perforatum: As a dietary supplement, this plant is known as St. John’s Wort. When the oil is applied topically, it traditionally helps ease temporary and occasional nerve pain, tingling and numbness. As a homeopathic remedy, it is used for temporary pain relief. Hyericum offers significance in the Traumeel ointment at a potency of 6X.
Arnica montana: Arnica montana can help to relieve joint and muscle pain, aid in repairing damaged tissues, work to decrease swelling in the area of injury, and help minimize the appearance of bruising on the skin. Traumeel ointment provides Arnica montana at a potency of 3X.
Benefits & Features:
- Provides temporary relief for sore or strained muscles, joint pain and stiffness, minor injuries and general wear-and-tear on the body without any negative side effects
- May help avoid bruising and discoloration at the affected area
- Contains a soothing combination of several natural ingredients including: Calendula officinalis 1X, Hamamelis virginiana 1X, and Arnica montana 3X
- Apply topical Traumeel ointment liberally to the affected area as needed up to three times per day, or use as directed by a health practitioner
- Non-medicinal ingredients include: cetylstearyl alcohol, paraffin, purified water, white petrolatum, ethanol, and ethanol 10% by volume
Warning: For external use only. Do not apply over open wounds or broken skin. Keep out of reach of children.