Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $34.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $27.96
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $34.95
GET 50% OFF
total value $69.90
Your Price $34.96
Thyroid Hx® provides essential nutritional support in a vegetarian format for healthy thyroid function. Thyroid Hx® can be used as comprehensive nutritional support for the healthy function of the thyroid gland. Our formula includes required levels of the essential nutrients needed to support proper hormone release functions. Ingredients included in one capsule of Thyroid Hx® includes:
1) Iodine (200mcg). Derived from kelp, iodine the essential mineral required for normal thyroid function can supplement a diet low in iodine, for people who do not live by the sea, under-consume salt and other marine foods such as ocean fish or seaweeds
2) L-Tyrosine (200mg). This is an amino acid that functions as a precursor to thyroid hormones.
3) Coleus Forskohlii (60mg) standardized to 18% (10.8mg) Forskolin. This is an herb that has been shown to promote the breakdown of stored fats for energy, as well as increase cAMP, which is necessary for proper communication between the cells.
4) Ashwagandha Root Powder (Indian Ginseng or Withania Somnifera) (50 mg). This ingredient provides herbal stress relief and supports healthy energy levels.
InVite’s Thyroid Hx® formula may help maintain mental and physical energy, aids the body's ability the ability to maintain cholesterol levels already within normal range, regulate metabolism and the burning of calories, improve antioxidant levels in the liver, and maintain peak energy levels by supporting the optimal function of the thyroid and adrenal glands. Our Thyroid Hx® is an excellent source of Iodine derived from the marine brown algae known as kelp, providing 200mcg, or 133% DV, per capsule. This formula contains no hormones.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Thyroid Hx® supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetarian Vcaps® capsule capsule once a day, or as directed by a health care professional.
|Serving size: 1 vegetarian Vcaps® capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Iodine (from Kelp)
|Coleus Forskohlii Extract|
Std. to 18% Forskolin
|Ashwagandha Root Powder||50mg||*|
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, rice flour, and hypromellose
What is the Thyroid?
The thyroid gland is one of the smallest, yet most important organs in the body. It is instrumental in healthy regulation of critical body functions such as proper metabolism, energy levels, the burning of calories for fuel, and the creation of body proteins and reaction to hormones. The thyroid manufactures and releases two essential hormones to the kidneys and liver to regulate all of these body functions. The key nutrients in these hormones are Iodine and L-tyrosine.*
Why Use a Supplement for Thyroid Support?
As we age, critical levels of key nutrients decrease and may not be sufficiently replaced by a healthy diet. Good levels of Iodine and L-tyrosine in the thyroid must be maintained to produce essential hormones and support necessary body functions. Since we may not be able to achieve this naturally through the aging process, targeted supplementation is important.*
What is Thyroid Hx®?
The thyroid gland is one of the smallest but most important organs in the body. It is the gland mainly responsible for controlling metabolism, supporting calorie-burning for energy, maintaining your comfort through temperature changes, and regulating your body’s reaction to proteins. The thyroid manufactures and releases two essential hormones to achieve this, Iodine and L-tyrosine. As we age, our thyroid gland may become less efficient. Providing the thyroid with the nutrients required for the creation of hormones (Iodine and L-tyrosine) along with the Indian herbs Coleus Forskohlii and Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng) may make it easier for the thyroid to do its job throughout the aging process.
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Help maintain mental and physical energy
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within normal range
- Supplies the nutrients required for the thyroid to regulate calorie burning, Iodine and L-tyrosine
- Helps restore peak energy levels and metabolic functions with excellent nutritional support for the thyroid gland