Rhodiola Rosea, 60 Caps
Your Price: $13.95 Bottle
Rhodiola Rosea 60 Capsules
Rhodiola Rosea is a Northern European adaptogenic herb, meaning it helps the body adapt to changing conditions. Rhodiola Rosea supports the adrenal gland, which helps boost your immune system and maintain energy production and stamina. Rhodiola Rosea works to reduce cortisol levels (the stress hormone produce naturally in the body), helping your body better adapt to stress. It also increases mental sharpness by mediating a normal sleep-awake cycle.
The adaptogenic abilities of Rhodiola Rosea have been heavily studied over the last three decades. According to research, Rhodiola Rosea has been shown to improve your mood, boost concentration and regulate brain neurotransmitters. One particular study that focused on competitive athletes found that Rhodiola Rosea supplementation may reduce skeletal muscle damage after vigorous exercise – this ultimately allows athletes and very active people to adjust to more intense workouts.
Rhodiola Rosea can be found in a variety of InVite Health formulas, including Barrel of Health Milk Protein and the Performance Multivitamin.
Rhodiola Rosea Benefits & Features:
- Supports the adrenal gland, which helps support immunity, energy production and stamina
- Helps reduce cortisol levels and allows the body to better adapt to stress
- Helps increase mental sharpness and focus
- Mediates the body’s normal sleep-awake cycle
- May reduce skeletal muscle damage after vigorous exercise
- DIRECTIONS: Recommended serving size is one (1) capsule two to three times per day, or use as recommended by a healthcare professional
Rhodiola Rosea by Thorne Vitamins meets InVite Health’s standard of top-quality nutritional products. For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade supplements, nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Rhodiola Rosea today, call us at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find an InVite Health store near you!