Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $51.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $41.56
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $51.95
GET 40% OFF
total value $103.90
Your Price $62.34
Resveratrol Hx® Supplements
Polygonum cuspidatum, also known as the giant knotweed plant, is a traditional herbal medicine that provides a stable source of resveratrol. In Japan, giant knotweed is nutritious enough to be eaten as a vegetable. Plant extracts are capable of replacing grapes and wine-making byproducts due to a higher concentration of the active ingredient, trans-resveratrol. A more advanced and bioactive form of the InVite®’s original Resveratrol supplement, Resveratrol Hx® has 200mg of Polygonum Cuspidatum, supplying 100mg of active-stabilized Trans-Resveratrol per liquid-filled capsule. This formula also includes an additional blend of healing support nutrients; 30mg of Grape Seed Extract (95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins), 25mg of natural mixed Tocopherols, and 30mg of Quercetin, a natural bioflavonoid. This product is intended to improve and support overall body health.
Resveratrol is known for its excellent anti-aging abilities. Recent studies suggest that resveratrol stimulates cellular proteins, which allows the cells to live longer in your body. By manipulating specific genes’ expression, like Sirtuin1, resveratrol may slow down the aging process significantly. It works to slow the effects of aging on important genes in the brain, heart, pancreas and muscles – the crucial genes that keep your organs functioning properly as you grow older. Resveratrol may help support the kidneys as well.
Resveratrol is also known to have vast benefits for circulatory health. It works to restore the function of cells that regulate proper blood flow, which in turn contributes to higher levels of brain function in aging people. Other studies suggest that resveratrol protects the function of tiny capillaries that feed the retina of the eye, thus preventing the adverse impact of aging on eye and vision health. Resveratrol may also help support the kidneys promoting normal fluid retention.
Another great benefit of resveratrol is its ability to speed up the healing process and help repair tissues that have been damaged from general wear-and-tear on the body, which promotes proper skin and wound healing. Resveratrol helps inhibit the production of abnormal collagen by calming the hyperactivity that occurs in an aging body that’s working overtime to properly heal this general wear-and-tear. It also sends malfunctioning cells to a separate location where they cannot cause any damage to the body.
Overall, through its manipulation of the genes in your vital organs and its great benefits for circulatory health, resveratrol can be extremely effective to extend both your health span and your lifespan.
Benefits and Features:
- Nutritional support for the cells to help extend both lifespan and health span.*
- Excellent antioxidant protection for the entire body.*
- Possibly an effective anti-obesity nutrient.*
- Antioxidant protection for your brain and neurological system that may help protect from aging and age-related conditions.*
- Protects the eyes and vision.*
- Promotes lung health.*
- Improves body’s own resistance to viruses.*
- Promotes liver health by shielding the liver.*
- Helps protect the kidneys, pancreas, heart, and vascular system.*
- Antioxidant protection for the adrenal glands, thyroid, digestive tract, colon, prostate, and breast tissue.*
- Supports bone marrow tissue and the lymphatic system.*
- Chemo-preventive properties.*
- Anti-yeast properties.*
- Acts as an HDL enabler, supporting the ability of HDL to remove cholesterol from artery walls.*
- Resveratrol supplements may improve the body’s ability to create a natural bypass system, possibly improving circulation to the heart.*
*This product is alcohol-free.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Resveratrol Hx® supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) Licaps® vegetarian capsule once or twice a day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 Vegetarian Licaps® Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Grape Seed Extract
90% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins
|* Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Natural palm oil, vegetable cellulose, beeswax, rosemary extract, chlorophyll.
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a phytoalexin, a natural substance that is released by plants to protect them from fungus and other microbes, from extreme temperatures, and from excessive dampness or drought.
Where does Resveratrol come from?
Resveratrol is found in small amounts in the following foods: the skin of the red grape, red wine, peanuts, and in Polygonum cuspidatum (a large perennial plant). This plant supplies the highest level of truly active Trans-Resveratrol.
How can I benefit from Resveratrol Supplements?
Resveratrol is a major manipulator, but in a positive way that offers major health benefits: resveratrol manipulates your genes. Resveratrol slows aging of the important genes in your brain, your heart, and your muscles, which is crucial because these genes are responsible for the health and function of your brain, heart, and other vital organs throughout the aging process. Resveratrol also works as a powerful cellular antioxidant, fighting against inflammation in a microscopic fashion. Because of this, Resveratrol has demonstrated a major ability to help protect your heart, circulation, brain, kidneys, pancreas, thyroid and adrenal glands, and many other vital organs and body functions.
- Manipulates the genes in the heart, brain, and muscles, helping to reverse the effects of aging on your vital organs
- Resveratrol may help extend both your health span and lifespan
- Excellent ability to reverse the impact of aging
- Protects your brain and neurological system; may help protect from aging and age-related conditions
- Protects the capillaries that feed into the retina, thus promoting eye and vision health
- Excellent benefits for circulation; regulates proper blood flow
- Reduces dangerous cellular changes in the body, specifically in the breast tissue and prostate
- Shields the liver from toxins
- Supports the HDL’s ability to remove cholesterol from your artery walls
- Supports the bone marrow and lymphatic system
- Major ability to protect your heart, circulation, brain, kidneys, pancreas, thyroid, adrenal glands and nearly every other vital organ
- Resveratrol Hx® provides 200mg of Polygonum Cuspidatum (supplying 100mg of active Trans-Resveratrol); 30mg of Grape Seed Extract with 95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, 30mg of Quercetin; and 25mg of Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
- Ingredients provided in a Liquid-Filled Vegetarian Licaps® capsule for superior absorption
- The capsule is infused with chlorophyllin, a chlorophyll derivative. This protects the Resveratrol from the degrading effects of light.
- Encapsulated together with Grape Seed Extract and Quercetin, two related food ingredients that supercharge the benefits of Resveratrol
- Same potent antioxidant protection of expensive red wine in just one capsule, without the calories and alcohol.
- This product is alcohol-free
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)