Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $47.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $38.36
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $47.95
GET 40% OFF
total value $95.90
Your Price $57.54
Polygonum cuspidatum, also known as the giant knotweed plant, is a traditional herbal medicine providing a stable source of resveratrol. In Japan, giant knotweed is nutritious enough to be eaten as a vegetable. Plant extracts are capable of replacing grape and wine-making byproducts due to a higher concentration of the active ingredient, trans-resveratrol. A more advanced and bioactive form of the InVite®’s original resveratrol, Resveratrol Hx contains 200mg supplying 100mg of active-stabilized trans-Resveratrol per liquid filled capsule, with an additional 30mg of Grape Seed Extract, 25mg of natural mixed Tocopherols and 30mg of Quercetin, a natural bioflavenoid. This product is intended to improve and support whole body health.
Benefits and Features:
| || Cell sparing, life extending nutrition.* |
| || Antioxidant protection throughout the body.* |
| || Possibly an anti-obesity nutrient very beneficial for diabesity.* |
| || A neurological/brain antiosidant that may help protect from aging and dementia.* |
| || Eye protection.* |
| || Lung health.* |
| || Herpes and flu resistance.* |
| || Liver health; shielding the liver from toxins and viruses.* |
| || Helps protect the kidneys of diabetics.* |
| || Helps protect the pancreas.* |
| || Antioxidant in the adrenal glands, thyroid, digestive tract, colon, prostate, and breast tissue.* |
| || Beneficial for bone marrow tissue and the lymphatic system.* |
| || Chemopreventive.* |
| || Anti-yeast.* |
| || Heart and Vascular protection.* |
| || HDL enabler supporting the ability of HDL to wisk cholesterol away from artery walls.* |
| || Research shows that Resveratrol may improve the ability of the body to create a natural bypass system, possibly improving circulation to the heart.* |
| || 25% Trans-Resveratrol.* |
| || Provides 100mg standardized Red Wine Concentrate.* |
| || With 25mg Grape Seed Extract.* |
As a dietary supplement for adults, recommended serving size is one (1) vegetarian Licap® capsule per day, or as directed by a health care professional
The delicate ingredients in this Licap® are protected by a naturally occurring and nutritious chloryphillin, derived from chloryphill
|Serving size: 1 Vegetarian VCaps® Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Grape Seed Extract|
95% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins
|Quercetin||30 mg|| |
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols||25 mg||*|
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: In a base of natural palm oil, beeswax, hypromellose
|"The Red Wine Anti-Aging Antioxidant"
| || |
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a phytoalexin, a natural substance released by plants to protect them from fungus and other microbes, from extreme temperatures and from excessive dampness or drought.
Where does Resveratrol come from?
Resveratrol is found in small amounts in the following foods: the skin of the red grape, red wine, in peanuts and in Polygonum cuspidatum (a large perennial plant). This plant supplies the highest level of truly active trans-Resveratrol.
How can I benefit?
Resveratrol is a major manipulator and that's not a bad thing because Resveratrol manipulates your genes. Resveratrol slows aging of important genes in your brain, your heart and your muscles, which is very beneficial because these genes keep your brain, your heart and other organs younger and well-functioning. Resveratrol also works as a powerful cellular antioxidant putting out the flames of inflammation in a microscopic fashion. Because of this, Resveratrol has demonstrated major ability to help protect your heart, circulation, brain, kidneys, pancreas, thyroid and adrenal glands.
| Benefits: |
- Resveratrol also demonstrates the ability to help reduce dangerous cellular changes and mutations in a woman's breasts and in a man's prostate gland.
- Resveratrol may influence your healthspan and your lifespan, hopefully extending both.
- Red wine has known benefits mainly due to its antioxidant content, but the calories in red wine do not have to be metabolized and are directly stored as belly fat. Additionally, alcohol is corrosive in the stomach and toxic to the liver. In effect with Resveratrol, you are getting the major health benefits of red wine without the calories and alcohol.
- Our Liquid Resveratrol Hx™ has superior absorption and stability in a liquid filled vegetarian capsule using technology that guarantees purity, potency and bioavailability.
- The technology used to create Resveratrol Hx™ requires the use of a liquid Resveratrol rather than a powder. This ensures freshness, stability and purity; offering greater absorption, activity and benefit.
(OPC 95) per capsule
- The Resveratrol content of many bottles of expensive red wine in just one capsule without the calories or alcohol.
- Not derived from wine or other alcoholic beverages supplying truly active trans-Resveratrol
- All vegetarian formula including vegetarian Vcaps® capsule.
- Oxygen is flushed from the capsule and the ingredient is packed in an oxygen free environment protecting the ingredient from oxygen degradation.
- The capsule is impregnated with chlorophyllin, a chlorophyll derivative. This protects the Resveratrol from the degrading effects of light.
- The ingredient goes in fresh and remains stable because the capsule technology does not use heat for sealing and the tight mesh of the capsule further protects the Resveratrol from oxygen and the environment.
- The vegetarian Licaps® capsule technology offers quicker dissolution resulting in superior bioavailability, meaning you will absorb and utilize our product to a greater extent.
- Encapsulated in conjunction with Grape Seed Extract and Quercetin; two related food ingredients that supercharge the activities and benefits of Resveratrol.
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)