In recent years, nutritional science has revealed the vast health benefits of various fruit pigments. Eat the rainbow daily, nutrition experts say. Each region of the world offers its own superberry noted for benefitting one ailment or another. Reds Hx® by InVite Health is a food-based dietary supplement powder formulated to provide concentrated fruit extracts and antioxidants that comprise the spectrum of oranges, reds, blues and purples naturally found in berries, fruits and the healthiest veggies. Each scoop of Reds Hx® contains nutritious, high-density vitamin- and mineral-rich fruit extracts that rate very high on the ORAC¹ scale. This potent blend is known to increase and maintain your energy levels, increase antioxidant protection throughout the body and contribute to healthy cellular function of the skin, eyes, arteries, connective tissue and immunity.
Some of the beneficial components of Reds Hx® include acai, gogi, bilberry, cranberry, papaya, mangosteen and black currants. Other powerful ingredients in Reds Hx® are apple pectin, cherries, black raspberries, and grape seed extract. Grape seed extract provides your body with flavonoids called Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins
, or OPCs, which have been known to have health properties that support the immune system on the skin, in the intestines, arteries and heart, when faced with challenges. Grape Seed Extract has also been shown to be protective in mediating inflammatory pathways, thereby improving circulation and reducing puffiness.
Reds Hx® continues to supply a balanced supply of food-based antioxidants such as Astaxanthin and FloraGLO®-brand Lutein for the eyes. Another ingredient called Polygonum Cuspidatum, or knotweed plant, supplies the body with 10mg of Reservatrol per serving, which is a helpful antioxidant sometimes sourced from red wine. It is renowned for its role in artery and circulatory health, as well as its ability to alter the SIRT1 gene expression. Resveratrol protects cells and organs over the long term, even for future generations. Lycopene, Vitamins C and E, Riboflavin, Fiber, and a powerful probiotic blend round out the mixture of potent antioxidants, vitamins and minerals in Reds Hx®.
Our Reds Hx® dietary supplement powder has a pleasant tangy and bright taste. This product can be taken as part of a diet that is low in sugar and carbohydrates, as it contains 16 calories and 3g of sugar per serving. Each serving of Reds Hx® contains 8.4 grams, and the recommended serving size is one scoop into foods or beverages once or twice per day. It also has 200mg of mixed Probiotic blend for easy digestion and smooth bowel transition.
Children and adults require several servings of fruits and vegetables in their diet on a daily basis – Reds Hx® is an excellent option to supplement missing servings of fruits and vegetables into your child’s daily diet. For kids, mix a scoop of Reds Hx® into foods like yogurt, apple sauce, or baked goods. It can also be stirred into a refreshing drink or mixed into homemade popsicles. Let us know your favorite recipes using Reds Hx®! Reds Hx® combines well with Greens Hx® and can disguise veggies well when blended into a smoothie.
- ¹ORAC - Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity - The antioxidant ability of food to defend against damaging free radicals in the body.
- Suggested serving size is one (1) 8.4g scoop into food or liquid once or twice a day, or as directed by a health care professional.
- Formulated to be combined with Greens Hx®.
- Combines well with other InVite superfood powders such as Collagen Hx, Cocoa Hx, Meal Replacement, Protein Powders and Organic Flax Seed Powder.
- 30 Servings per Container.
Allergy Warning: This product contains SOY!
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Reds Hx®, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
When it comes to fruits and vegetables, the color pigmentation is often the best indication of the health benefits they provide. The more vibrant the fruit is in color, the more nutrients it contains. Reds Hx® is formulated with powerful extracts from fruits that make up the spectrum of oranges, reds, blues and purples. These fruit extracts have some of the best antioxidant properties known in nutritional science. Carotenoids such as Lycopene, Lutein and Astaxanthin are also important ingredients in Reds Hx®, offering excellent benefits for your energy level, eyesight, immune system function, skin’s health and appearance, and many more areas of health. The antioxidants in Reds Hx® have been shown to improve collagen production as well and may even protect you from UV damage. Reds Hx® helps defend against the damaging free radicals in the body, and its potent blend of antioxidants may be very beneficial in slowing the natural effects of aging on both the body and the brain.
- Helps increase and maintain good energy levels
- May benefit skin health and overall appearance
- Helpful for boosting the immune system
- Supplements missing servings of fruits and vegetables in the diet
- Provides beneficial antioxidant protection for the whole body
- Can help reverse the effects of aging on the body and brain
- Composed of high-density fruit extracts that rate high on the ORAC¹ scale
- Helps defend against damaging free radicals in the body
- Powerful blend of nutritious vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that offer a great variety of benefits for your overall health and well-being
- Delicious tangy and bright taste
- Convenient serving size of 8.4g dietary supplement powder
- Mixes in easily with either foods or liquids
- Great for children or adults, can be mixed into homemade baked goods, smoothies, popsicles, etc.
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Allergy Warning: This product contains SOY!
¹ORAC - Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity - The antioxidant ability of food to defend against damaging free radicals in the body.