Quercetin with Calcium Ascorbate
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $24.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $19.96
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $24.95
GET 40% OFF
total value $49.90
Your Price $29.94
Quercetin in a plant-based flavonoid, sometimes referred to as a citrus bioflavonoid, found naturally in some the healthiest known food sources, such as dark berries, organic tomatoes, and tea. It is involved in several inflammation and immune functions in the body, such as preventing histamine from entering the immune cells, regulating the body’s inflammatory process, and promoting proper insulin excretion. Quercetin as a dietary supplement may provide nutritional support for mild and occasional irritation and support prostate comfort, upper tract respiratory health, skin, digestive health and stamina. Supports breathing, during the day and evening. Protects sinuses, nasal passageways, ear tubes and throat. It also offers cardiovascular support for those with healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.
InVite Health offers a highly absorbable Quercetin formula with the addition of Buffered Vitamin C, or Calcium Ascorbate, to further enhance the benefits of Quercetin. Each capsule provides 500mg of Quercetin Di Hydrate and 100mg of Calcium Ascorbate (Buffered Vitamin C). This product works best when taken several times throughout the day to mediate the histamine and inflammatory process. Offers protection from breathing in environmental exposures inside or outdoors. Our Quercetin with Calcium Ascorbate supplement provides an excellent source of Vitamin C, with 89mg (148% DV) per serving.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) vegetarian Vcaps® capsule one (1) to three (3) times daily, or use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Benefits & Features
- Provides the combined health benefits of both Quercetin and Buffered Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)
- Each capsule includes 500mg of Quercetin Di Hydrate and 100mg of Calcium Ascorbate (Buffered Vitamin C)
- Protects sinuses, nasal passageways, ear tubes and throat
- Supports various inflammation and immune function in the body
- Helps block histamine from entering the immune cells
- Supports upper respiratory tract health
- Excellent source of Vitamin C with 89mg (148% DV) per serving
- Provides cardiovascular support for those with healthy blood pressure already within a normal range
- Supports stamina and energy
- Supports prostate comfort
- Works best taken several times throughout the day to mediate the histamine and inflammatory process.
- Ingredients provided in a vegetarian Vcaps® capsule for superior absorption
- Convenient serving size of one Vcaps® capsule per day
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Quercetin with Calcium Ascorbate supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) vegetarian Vcaps® capsule, one to three times daily or as directed by a health care professional
|Serving size: 1 vegetarian Vcaps® capsule |
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Quercetin Di Hydrate
Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate)
Calcium (From Calcium Ascorbate)
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|