Quercetin with Calcium Ascorbate
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $25.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $20.76
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $25.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $51.90
Quercetin with Calcium Ascorbate
Quercetin in a plant-based flavonoid, sometimes referred to as a citrus bioflavonoid, found naturally in some the healthiest known food sources, such as dark berries, organic tomatoes, and tea. It is involved in several inflammation and immune functions in the body, such as preventing histamine from entering the immune cells, regulating the body’s inflammatory process, and promoting proper insulin excretion. Quercetin as a dietary supplement may provide nutritional support for mild and occasional irritation and support prostate comfort, upper tract respiratory health, skin, digestive health and stamina. Supports breathing, during the day and evening. Protects sinuses, nasal passageways, ear tubes and throat. It also offers cardiovascular support for those with healthy blood pressure already within a normal range.
InVite Health offers a highly absorbable Quercetin formula with the addition of Buffered Vitamin C, or Calcium Ascorbate, to further enhance the benefits of Quercetin. Each capsule provides 500mg of Quercetin Di Hydrate and 100mg of Calcium Ascorbate (Buffered Vitamin C). This product works best when taken several times throughout the day to mediate the histamine and inflammatory process. Offers protection from breathing in environmental exposures inside or outdoors. Our Quercetin with Calcium Ascorbate supplement provides an excellent source of Vitamin C, with 89mg (148% DV) per serving.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) vegetarian Vcaps® capsule one (1) to three (3) times daily, or use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Benefits & Features
- Provides the combined health benefits of both Quercetin and Buffered Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)
- Each capsule includes 500mg of Quercetin Di Hydrate and 100mg of Calcium Ascorbate (Buffered Vitamin C)
- Protects sinuses, nasal passageways, ear tubes and throat
- Supports various inflammation and immune function in the body
- Helps block histamine from entering the immune cells
- Supports upper respiratory tract health
- Excellent source of Vitamin C with 89mg (148% DV) per serving
- Provides cardiovascular support for those with healthy blood pressure already within a normal range
- Supports stamina and energy
- Supports prostate comfort
- Works best taken several times throughout the day to mediate the histamine and inflammatory process.
- Ingredients provided in a vegetarian Vcaps® capsule for superior absorption
- Convenient serving size of one Vcaps® capsule per day
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
To ask a question or to purchase your Quercetin with Calcium Ascorbate supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults take one (1) capsule one to three times a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional
|Serving size: 1 vegetarian Vcaps® capsule
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)
Calcium (as Calciu Ascorbate)
|* Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice Flour, Vegetable Stearate.