PerioDental Rinse & Mouthwash
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $19.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $15.96
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $19.95
GET 40% OFF
total value $39.90
Your Price $23.94
InVite’s PerioDental Rise and Mouthwash is an alcohol-free mouth rinse and freshener, naturally flavored with Spearmint (Mentha viridis) and menthol, formulated in a base of Green Tea. This formula helps to naturally promote healthy teeth, gums, and overall dental health.
Our PerioDental Rise and Mouthwash contains various antioxidant components that boost and support oral health. In addition to the potent antioxidant Green Tea, this product contains Folic Acid and Bilberry to benefit gum health, as well as support mouth and throat mucosa. Myrrh, Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera provide great support for the immune system. Chamomile provides additional comfort and supports resilience of the gums.
DIRECTIONS: Dilute one capful of InVite’s PerioDental Rise and Mouthwash with a little water and rinse mouth once or twice daily. Use as a gargle-and-rinse upon waking and before going to bed.
Benefits & Features:
- Alcohol-free mouthwash and rinse formulated in a base of green tea
- Naturally flavored with Spearmint (Mentha viridis) and menthol
- Naturally promotes fresh breath, healthy teeth, gums and overall oral hygiene
- Provides excellent antioxidant support for oral health
- Natural ingredients including green tea, folic acid, and bilberry extract to support overall oral health
- Provides Myrrh, Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera for immune system support and healing
- Includes natural chamomile for gum comfort and resilience
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your InVite® PerioDental Rise and Mouthwash, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Mix one (1) capful with a little water. Rinse once or twice a day as needed to freshen breath and promote good oral health.
|Serving size: N/A|
|Servings Per Container: N/A|
|Camellia Sinensis (Grean Tea) Leaf Extract and Pure Water|
|Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice|
|Hamamelis Virginiani (Witch Hazel) Extract|
|Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil|
|Commiphora Myrrh Resin|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)|