InVite Health’s Para Hx® formula provides you with a powerful yet traditional combination of herbal ingredients to help support lower digestive tract health. Artemesia and Artemisinin are two supportive ingredients that help protect and provide resistance in the digestive tract, especially while traveling. Para Hx® offers excellent herbal support and protection for 80% of the immune system located in the digestive tract, especially for individuals traveling to particularly hot countries. This product focuses on short or long term protection from irritation, gas, bloating, occasional cramps and diarrhea. *
Para Hx® includes the following herbal ingredients to maintain a healthy lower digestive tract:
1) Artemesia Annua Vera, or Wormwood, 250mg standardized to Artemisinin, 12.5mg. This component of Para Hx® supports digestive discomfort and loss of appetite. It works to keep a healthy balance of good and bad bacteria and parasites in the stomach and intestines, and it is often used for a variety of digestive conditions. Very helpful when traveling, especially to very hot regions.
2) Grapefruit Seed Extract, 250mg. Derived from the citrus fruit, Grapefruit Seed Extract has great properties that balance the flora, yeast and fungus that help minimize candida growth in the intestines. The natural acidity of this ingredient helps to balance and restore your stomach to its natural pH, while leaving the necessary, healthy bacteria in your intestines intact.
3) Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis), 250mg standardized to Berberine, Hydrastine, and Canadine, 12.5mg. Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) promotes healthy digestion by increasing bile flow and digestive enzymes. It may also relieve constipation and alleviate infections of the bladder and intestines. Goldenseal contains alkaloids such as Berberine, Hydrastine and Canadine, which are responsible for immune-boosting abilities. Berberine in particular is very helpful for protecting the intestinal lining by shielding bacteria, yeast and fungus from sticking to these sensitive tissues.
4) Black Walnut Fresh Green Hulls, 50mg. This extract works in the intestine to support intestines exposed to parasites, candida, and other fungus. Black Walnut may help relieve gas, bloating, and other occasional intestinal health problems.
5) Clove Bud, 25mg. Clove Bud extract has been used traditionally for stomach-related health issues such as indigestion, nausea, cramping and gas. This ingredient works to increase hydrochloric acid in the stomach which supports the process of peristalsis, or a series of muscle contractions in your digestive tract. Stomach acid also protects us from invading critters in water or food. This process is essential for transporting food through your digestive system, as well as for proper movement of urine and stomach bile.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule three times per day with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Benefits & Features:
- Provides a powerful and traditional blend of herbal ingredients to support lower digestive tract health
- Very helpful when traveling, especially to hot regions of the world
- Works on immune health when exposed to bacteria and fungi in the digestive tract and intestines
- May help relieve gas, bloating, and other intestinal health issues
- Support for long-standing yeast issues
- Ingredients provided in a Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule for superior absorption.
- Convenient serving size of one (1) Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule to be taken one to three times per day
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Para Hx® Supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!