L-Arginine Tablets (500mg)
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $13.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $11.16
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $13.95
GET 40% OFF
total value $27.90
Your Price $16.76
L-Arginine: Amino Acid for Muscle Nitrogen Metabolism
L-Arginine is an essential protein-creating amino acid that must be consumed through the diet, since it is not created naturally in the body. It is one of the 20 most common natural amino acids, and it can be found in a wide variety of animal and plant food sources such as red meat, poultry, fish and dairy products. Still, a supplement is recommended for some people in order to obtain an adequate supply of L-Arginine in the body.
InVite Health’s L-Arginine supplement provides 500mg of L-Arginine per tablet. This product can be taken as a dietary supplement for muscle nitrogen metabolism, muscle recovery, and immune support. L-Arginine plays an essential role in cell division, ammonia removal, immune function, hormone release, and wound healing. The benefits of L-Arginine oral supplementation also include maintaining normal blood flow, blood vessel relaxation, blood pressure levels already in normal range, speeding the repair of damaged tissue, decreasing the healing period for bone and tissue injuries, and assisting in the synthesis of nitric oxide. L-Arginine becomes converted into nitric oxide through the process of nitrogen metabolism. Nitric oxide is naturally performs many vital functions in the body, including relaxation of the heart’s blood vessels to support proper blood flow. Nitric Oxide is also involved in the release of growth hormones, as well as insulin.
InVite’s L-Arginine dietary supplements can be taken in combination with L-Lysine, which has been shown to have potential benefits for individuals who experience high levels of stress and anxiety.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) 500mg tablet one to two times daily, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Benefits & Features:
- Supports immune system function
- Assists in muscle nitrogen metabolism and muscle recovery
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels already in normal range
- Speeds the repair of damaged tissue
- Reduces healing period for bone and tissue injuries
- Assists in proper wound healing
- Supports synthesis of nitric oxide through process of nitrogen metabolism
- May be combined with InVite’s L-Lysine supplements, which can benefit those who suffer high levels of stress and anxiety
- Provides 500mg of L-Arginine per tablet
- Best taken between meals or before a workout
- Convenient daily serving size of one (1) to two (2) easy-to-swallow tablets
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your L-Arginine tablets, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet, one to two times daily or as directed by a health care professional.
|Serving size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, Acdisol and dicalcium phosphate