InVite® Herbal Shampoo - 16 fl. oz.
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $29.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $23.96
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $29.95
GET 40% OFF
total value $59.90
Your Price $35.94
InVite® Herbal Shampoo is designed for all types of hair. This luxurious formula gently cleanses the hair, stimulates the follicle with natural ingredients, and offers great antioxidant protection for your scalp and hair. This formula increases circulation to the hair and scalp and provides a smooth, silky result. InVite® Shampoo is enriched with Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Avocado Oil, Peppermint Oil, along with herbal extracts derived from Chamomile, Sage, Nettle and Rosemary. For best results, use with InVite® Moisturizing Conditioner.
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before using. Rinse hair and apply generously. Massage InVite® Shampoo into scalp and rinse.
WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use.
Benefits & Features:
- Safe for all hair types
- Mild, natural formula to gently cleanse hair and stimulate hair follicles
- Enriched with herbal ingredients for clean, healthy hair
- Cleanses hair naturally with Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Avocado Oil
- Increases circulation with Peppermint Oil and extracts derived from Chamomile, Sage, Nettle and Rosemary
- Antioxidant protection for scalp, hair and follicles
- Sulfate-free, includes no dyes or chemicals
- This product is not tested on animals
- Use with InVite® Moisturizing Conditioner for best results
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your InVite® Herbal Shampoo, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Rinse hair and apply generously, massage into scalp and rinse. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
|Serving size: N/A|
|Servings Per Container: N/A|
|Green Tea Leaf brewed in water|
|Sodium lauroyl lactylate derived from milk|
|Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice|
|Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Extract|
|Pyrus Malus (apple) cider vinegar|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)|
|Mentha Piperita (peppermint oil)|
|Dead sea salt|
Other Ingredients: Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Avocado Oil, Peppermint Oil and Herbal Extracts derived from Chamomile, Sage, Nettle and Rosemary