Indole-3-Carbinol w/ DIM
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $42.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $34.36
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $42.95
GET 50% OFF
total value $85.90
Your Price $42.96
The cruciferous (or brassica) family of vegetables includes cabbage, broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and more. Cruciferous vegetables are essential for nutritional support of delicate, hormone-sensitive organs and tissues. These vegetables and their extracts have been shown to detoxify the body from harmful environmental estrogens: contaminated water, plastic, pesticides, pollution and some medications. Xeno, or exogenous estrogen, has become an environmental hazard, polluting our water, soil and food sources.
InVite Health’s Indole-3-Carbinol with DIM supplements contain two detoxifying extracts of cruciferous vegetables that are known to convert these harmful environmental estrogens into neutral metabolites: Indole-3-Carbinol (I-3-C) and its active form, 3, 3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM). These two phytonutrient sulphurophanes allow these metabolites to be safely excreted from the body, therefore reducing the overall estrogen dominance in an individual. Reducing estrogen dominance protects hormone sensitive tissues such as breasts, ovaries, endometrium/uterus, and the male prostate gland. InVite Health’s I-3-C supplement with its active constituent, DIM, also provides cellular support and immune protection for a healthy cervix.
This product contains 200mg of I-3-C and 25mg of DIM per vegetarian Vcaps® capsule. As a dietary supplement, take two (2) Vcaps® capsules twice daily to improve the body’s natural detoxification processes, or as directed by a health care professional.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Indole-3-Carbinol w/ DIM, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule one to three times a day with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 vegetarian Vcaps® capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Vegetable Stearate.
What is Indole-3-Carbinol with DIM?
Indole-3-Carbinol (I-3-C) and 3, 3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) are extracts from cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, etc.). These two phytonutrients have great antioxidant properties, and they help protect certain delicate tissues in the body from the side effects of harmful estrogens found in the environment. These harmful estrogens may be acquired through contaminated water, pesticides, some medications, plastic, and more. I-3-C and DIM have the ability to convert these estrogens into neutral metabolites, detoxifying the body and allowing for safe excretion. This decreases the dominance of harmful estrogens overall.
- Provides nutritional support for delicate, hormone-sensitive tissues
- Protects body tissues from harmful environmental estrogens with key extracts derived from cruciferous vegetables
- Supplies two key phytonutrient antioxidants, I-3-C and DIM
- Detoxifies the body from harmful environmental estrogens like contaminated water, pesticides, pollution and more by converting them into neutral metabolites
- Helps reduce the overall estrogen dominance in an individual
- Improves overall detoxification process in the body
- Offers support for cellular, cervix, prostate, and breast tissue health
- Contains 200mg of I-3-C and 25mg of DIM to protect delicate tissues
- Offers support for sensitive tissues and improves detoxification in the body
- Protects against harmful environmental estrogens with all-natural ingredients from broccoli
- Supplied in a convenient, easy-to-swallow vegetarian Vcaps® capsule for superior absorption
- Convenient serving size of two (2) Vcaps® capsules twice daily
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)