Green Tea Hx®
Format: Green Tea Extract Pills
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $34.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $27.96
Buy 1 Bottles
at retail $34.95 each
GET 1 FREE
total value $69.90
Your Price $34.95
for 2 Bottles
Green Tea Extract Pills
Green Tea Extract, derived from the Camellia sinensis plant, has been used as a tonic in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine for superior health and longevity for centuries. Green tea has a very high concentration of polyphenols and catechins, which gives it excellent antioxidant benefits. Black tea, the oxidized form of the same plant, is also a known source of polyphenols and thermogenic caffeine. Recent research has shown that daily consumption of organic green tea extract that contains at least 90mg of Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) increases fat oxidation and contributes to a reduced body fat. InVite Health’s Green Tea Hx® supplements provide a potent blend of green and black tea extract, polyphenols, EGCG, and theaflavins (antioxidant polyphenols formed during the fermentation of black tea). Our formula is 500mg of green tea standardized to 350mg of EGCG.
Green tea and its major antioxidant EGCG have been the subject of numerous human clinical studies. EGCG has been shown to inhibit the absorption of fat into the cells, and at higher doses, it helps to burn body fat and reduce your waistline. Green tea quickly travels throughout your system, offering major antioxidant protection for the digestive tract, a man's prostate, and a woman's breasts and cervical tissue. As a result, it helps reduce the risk of dangerous cellular changes. Green tea also supports the upper respiratory tract, and taking it in supplement form can be very beneficial during cold and flu season. Green tea’s major antioxidant EGCG supports cardiovascular health by protecting the blood vessel walls and increasing circulation to the heart and brain, the sites of vascular changes. Green tea is also great for your skin, as it rejuvenates the skin cells and improves the overall look and texture, even in aging skin. It’s also been shown to control the bacteria associated with dental health, as well as support for the digestive system – green tea works against harmful bacteria in the digestive tract, but ignores the healthy bacteria required for good digestion.
Green Tea Hx® comes in our easy-to-swallow Vegetarian Vcaps® capsules with a convenient one capsule per day serving size. This product is free of fluoride, oxalate and Vitamin K.
Green tea may reduce the risk of breast or prostate cancer, although the FDA has concluded that there is very little scientific evidence for this claim.
Independent research results suggest:
- Daily dietary supplementation with 90mg of EGCG increases daily metabolic energy expenditures
- Daily dietary supplementation with 90mg of EGCG increases fat oxidation and contributes to a reduction in body fat
- Daily dietary supplementation with 90 mg of EGCG supports healthy weight loss
- Daily dietary supplementation with 312 mg if EGCG supports prostate health
- EGCG is an effective dietary antioxidant
- Dietary supplementation with EGCG supports cardiovascular health
- The daily consumption of 800mg of EGCG is safe
As a dietary supplement for adults, suggested serving size is one (1) Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule once or twice a day with meals, or as directed by a health care professional.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Green Tea Hx®, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
As a dietary supplement for adults, suggested serving size is one (1) vegetarian Vcaps® once or twice a day with meals, or as directed by a health care professional
Each serving contains 500mg Green Tea Extract, Standardized Green Tea Polyphenols to 490mg (98%), 350mg EGCG (70%), 75mg Black Tea Extract, 45mg Black Tea Polyphenols, and 1.5mg Theaflavin.
|Serving size: 1 vegetarian Vcaps® capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Polyphenols
EGCG 70 %
Black Tea Extract
Black Tea Polyphenols
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearate, rice flour, and hypromellose.
This product is free of Crustacean Shellfish, Eggs, Milk, Fish, Peanuts, Soybean, Tree Nuts and Wheat.
Green Tea: Burn Calories and Increase Antioxidant Protection
What is Green Tea?
Green tea and black tea are both derived from the Camellia sinensis plant, but green tea does not undergo the fermentation process needed to make black tea. This allows for green tea’s high antioxidant content – green tea in particular is very high in antioxidants, also known as catechins. The most important antioxidant in green tea is a catechin known as EGCG, which is known to be a powerful fat-burning ingredient.
- Between meals to stave off hunger
- Before exercise to provide energy and burn body fat
- Before a meal to increase feeling of fullness
- First thing in the morning for liver detox and heart tonic
- After a meal to enhance digestion of food
- With vitamin C to improve absorption
Where does Green Tea come from?
Green tea grows in rainy areas with tropical and subtropical climates throughout the world. However, Japan, India and China are the most well-known sources of commercial-grade green tea.
- May help burn fat and slim down your waistline
- Travels quickly throughout your system
- Antioxidant protection for the digestive tract, prostate, breasts, cervical tissue, and heart
- May reduce the risk of dangerous cellular changes
- Supports the upper respiratory tract; very beneficial during flu season
- Supports dental health; may prevent bad breath and gum disease
- Supports the digestive system by fighting unhealthy bacteria while ignoring the strains needed by the body for proper digestion
- May improve skin health and overall appearance
- Promotes healthy circulation and blood vessel walls
- Provides the same antioxidant content as five or more large cups of green tea with very little caffeine
- Includes black tea and its major component, theaflavin, for vascular benefits and their ability to manage blood fats
- Free of oxalate, Vitamin K, fluoride, and other contaminants
- Caffeine-free, organic, and kosher-friendly formula
- Safe to use with Coumadin (Warfarin)
- Each capsule has approximately 10mg of caffeine, or 10% of a cup of coffee
- Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule for superior absorption
- Convenient one (1) capsule per day serving size
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)