GliSODin® with Catalase
GET 50% OFF
total value $57.95
Your Price $28.98
GliSODin® with Catalase
GliSODin® is a clinically-studied patent form of Super Oxide Dismutase, or SOD, an antioxidant that occurs naturally in cells that are exposed to oxygen. SOD is the primary antioxidant the body releases to defend itself. After periods of stress, illness and with the accumulating effects of aging, SOD may become a conditionally essential nutrient, meaning the body may require more than it can produce on its own, and therefore benefit with supplementation. SOD may be beneficial in protecting the eyes and skin again the sun’s harmful UVB rays. In people who find themselves sensitive the sun, SOD has been shown in some clinical research to be supportive and protective.
Catalase is another antioxidant enzyme that helps to protect our cells during energy production. It may even support the natural pigment of the skin. SOD and Catalase levels both diminish with aging, and also when the production of damaging free radicals in the body is high, such as following periods of stress or illness. Together, they offer cellular protection against the most powerful free radicals known to damage your cells – hydrogen peroxide, superoxide and peroxynitrate.
According to research, a combination of SOD and Catalase offers improved immunity and resistance for everyone, including highly-trained athletes. This formula supports the brain, nervous system, heart and lung health, red and white blood cells, muscle function, vision, and overall health and function of many other organs and systems throughout your body. For athletes, SOD with Catalase provides improved exercise capacity due to decreased lactic acid production, and it also aids faster recovery after workouts which can greatly decrease risk of injury. This formula may also support vision health in the crystalline lens, help those with chronic conditions withstand medications and treatment, and increase joint comfort for those suffering arthritis symptoms, particularly in the knee.
This dietary supplement provides 150mg of SOD sourced from cantaloupe and a wheat gluten called Gliadin, supported by 25mg of Catalase.
ALLERGY WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS GLUTEN!
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements like GliSODin® with Catalase, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your GliSODin® with Catalase supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule one to three times a day with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Vcaps® Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving
|GliSODin Superoxide Dismutase
(melon fruit extract, gliadin)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Vegetable Capsule, Maltodextrin.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS WHEAT.
Vcaps® is a registered trademark from Capsugel®
|GliSODin® with Catalase |
| || |
What is GliSODin® with Catalase?
GliSODin® with Catalase supplies your body with two of the most powerful protective antioxidant enzymes: Superoxide Dismutase (also known as SOD) plus Catalase. Together, these nutrients offer great benefits for immunity and endurance, cellular health, and protection for nearly all of the body’s vital organs and tissues from damaging free radicals. Singlet oxygen is a remarkably unstable form of oxygen that is very persistent in the body, and causes damage to the tissues in major organs such as the heart and the brain. SOD reduces this singlet oxygen to peroxide, which is far less damaging. Catalase then supports the efforts of SOD by reducing the peroxide in your body to the safe metabolites: oxygen (the stable, normal type necessary for breathing) and water.
- Powerful antioxidant protection
- May help increase both lifespan and health span
- May improve overall endurance
- May help reduce unstable and toxic singlet oxygen and damaging free radicals
- May protect tissues from peroxide, an oxidizing agent created as a byproduct of normal metabolism
- May help shield the brain, heart, lungs, eyes, kidneys, liver, and other organs and tissues from free radical damage caused by cellular inflammation
- May help protect the hair follicle
- May help shield the liver and benefit liver healing
- May help protect arthritic joints
- May protect the organs from drug toxicity
- May help shield the skin from damaging solar radiation
- Buffers the muscles during exercise by decreasing the production of lactic acid
- Improves your workout by reducing the seizing of muscles, increasing rate of recovery, and decreasing the risk of muscle aches and injury
- Provides your body with SOD as GliSODin®, an ingredient used in many published human clinical trials, and Catalase which supports the function of SOD in the body
- Our formula is the first orally-absorbable, all-vegetarian SOD supplement, derived from a patented cantaloupe and wheat-gluten source
- Provides you with two crucial enzyme antioxidants to extend both lifespan and health span
- Ingredients provided in a Vegetarian Vcaps® capsule for superior absorption
- Convenient serving size of one (1) or two (2) Vcaps® capsules per day
- Exhaustively researched, well-documented, safe and effective
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
GliSODin® with Catalase
GliSODin® is a clinically-studied patent form of Super Oxide Dismutase, or SOD, an antioxidant that occurs naturally in cells that are exposed to oxygen.