Folic Acid - 800 MCG.
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $6.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $5.56
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $6.95
GET 50% OFF
Your Price $6.96
Folic Acid is a B-Complex vitamin that offers excellent nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, as well as for healthy red blood cells and proper hemoglobin production. Folic Acid provides essential support for women who are pregnant or of childbearing age, and it helps regulate homocysteine levels as well. InVite Health’s effective and popular 800mcg Folic Acid supplement is provided in an easy-to-swallow tablet.
As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 may help reduce the risk of vascular disease. The FDA evaluated the above claim and found that, while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4mg (400mcg) of folic acid daily from fortified foods, dietary supplements or both to help reduce the risk of neural tube defects. An adequate source of folate as part of a healthy diet may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect. InVite Health’s Folic Acid supplement contains 800mcg, or 200% DV, of folic acid per tablet.
Benefits & Features:
- Offers excellent nutritional support for the cardiovascular system
- Supports healthy red blood cells and maintains hemoglobin production
- Provides essential support for women who are pregnant or of childbearing age
- Helps regulate homocysteine levels
- Convenient serving size of one (1) tablet per day
- Provides 800mcg, or 200% DV, of Folic Acid in an easy-to-swallow tablet
- Made with cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults take one Folic Acid (1) tablet a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Folic Acid supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 Tablet
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|* Daily value(DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide.