Fish Oil 1000EC
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $35.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $28.76
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $35.95 each
GET 1 FREE
total value $107.85
Your Price $71.90
for 3 Bottles
Fish Oil 1000EC
Derived from the tissues of cold-water oily fish, fish oil is the best known source of Omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3s are considered essential fatty acids – because they need to be eaten as your body does not make them. This means they are a necessary component to a basic nutrition protocol. We need to consume these on a regular basis in order to reap their vast health benefits. The problem is, despite the body’s high need for them, they are generally under-consumed. Americans eat up to 50x more Omega 6 than Omega 3, whereas it’s recommend you eat a 2:1 ratio.
DHA is particularly important for a developing brain in utero, during pregnancy, for the first 4 years of life, post brain injury and for maintenance of memory as we age. EPA is most researched for its inflammation mediating effects in the heart, arteries, lungs, joints and immunity. EPA and DHA work together to mediate prostaglandin pathways and counter-balance the accumulation of bad dietary fats. Fish oil naturally has a 2:3 ratio of DHA to EPA. We have maintained this naturally occurring ratio.
InVite® Health’s fish oil supplements are sourced from small fish such as herring, sardines and anchovies, which accumulate a much smaller toxin load than larger fish. They are caught in the wild, usually in Canada and Norway, and are subsequently purified according to cGMP standards. Plus we have molecularly distilled and tested to be sure our fish oils are free of mercury, lead, arsenic, PCB's, Dioxins, Bacteria, and any other contaminants. Our fish oil supplements are enteric-coated in a clear, burp-free, tasteless and odorless coating.
EPA and DHA are precursors of inflammatory mediating pathways throughout the body, and they have been studied for their nutritional support for healthy brain development and maintenance, mood regulation, improved memory and concentration, joint comfort and immunity. The FDA agrees that supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. This product supplies 1000mg of fish oil, including 300 mg of EPA and 200mg of DHA per serving and contains less than 1 mg per serving of saturated fat. Convenient serving size of just one softgel capsule. 90 servings per container.
As a dietary supplement, suggested serving size is one (1) softgel capsule daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Additional ingredients include gelatin, glycerin, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, magnesium silicate, and water.
ALLERGY WARNING: Avoid taking if allergic to fin fish.
Features and Benefits:
- Brain health and protection.
- Cardiovascular and heart protection.
- Macular health and vision support.
- Prostate and breast protection.
- Colon health and restoration.
- Supports lung health.
- Benefits allergies, asthma, and arthritis.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Supports liver health and detoxification.
- Improves blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
- Improved potency EPA-DHA (500mg per capsule in total) to achieve optimal health benefits.
- Pharmaceutical-grade, highly purified ingredients.
- Molecularly distilled and tested to be sure our fish oils are free of mercury, lead, arsenic, PCB's, Dioxins, Bacteria, and any other contaminants.
- Enteric-coated and scentless for comfortable digestion.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Fish Oil, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule once or twice a day with meals, or as directed by a health care professional
|Serving size: 1 Softgel Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving
| EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|* Daily value(DV) not established
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, magnesium silicate, water
InVite Fish Oil is derived from wild caught anchovy, sardine, and tuna from Norway, Chile or Peru
What is Fish Oil 1000EC?
The oils from fatty fish supply amazing health benefits. It's true – fish is “brain food”. The key component in fish oil is their EPA-DHA (Omega-3) fatty acid content. Fish oils benefit every aspect of brain health, from mood regulation all the way to possible prevention of severe brain problems like stroke and dementia. They also support heart and circulation health, protect your vision, help maintain the digestive tract, and offer support for the kidneys, joints, lungs, and essentially every other tissue in your body. They improve and control immune function, support detoxification, adjust blood pressure and heart rate, and maintain lung function. In short, you cannot do without them – at least not for long.
- Brain health and protection
- Cardiovascular and heart protection
- Macular health and vision support
- Prostate and breast protection
- Colon health and restoration
- Benefits lung health
- Benefits those with allergies and asthma
- Benefits those with joint pain and other symptoms due to arthritis
- May help support immune system function
- Supports liver health and detoxification
- May improve concentration and memory function
- May improve blood pressure and triglyceride levels
- Improved potency EPA-DHA content – 500mg per capsule for optimal health benefits
- Convenient serving size in just one softgel capsule
- Enteric-coated to retain freshness and prevent it from repeating. Scentless, odorless, and easily digested.
- Pharmaceutical-grade, highly purified ingredients
- Molecularly distilled and thoroughly tested to be sure our fish oils are free of mercury, lead, arsenic, PCB's, Dioxins, Bacteria and other contaminants
- Wild-caught fish, typically from Norway
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
I have tried many fish oil etc, but I do not like the taste so I stopped. Then I tried your fish oil capsules and I have no problem taking them. I know that fish oil is good for my triglycerides and cholesterol levels as well as my skin. I am glad your fish oil does not have an offensive odor and does not repeat on me.
New York, NY
My daughter Zoe was lacking concentration in class and I started to give her Fish Oil from InVite Health. I see the difference in her Math. I recommend it to all mothers and their kids who need extra help.